Busco ride date change.

Paulie B

Jan 17, 2008
SOMD
This is for the guys still planning on going on the annual Busch Beach ride in Sept.
The original date is the last weekend of Sept.
Since the new ownership took over the park, they are no longer having a drag race event that weekend like originally planned.
They will having the race on the weekend before (Sept. 22nd).
To keep all parties happy we are asking if you guys would be able to change the date to the 22nd?

Is e2's changing too? did anyone try to convince the new owners to change the date seeing as how we pretty much take the park over that weekend

The new website isn't showing anything scheduled for the weekend of the 29th. Maybe Scot's onto something...

Is e2's changing too? did anyone try to convince the new owners to change the date seeing as how we pretty much take the park over that weekend

Yes E2S is changing and from what I heard 3WW too. The new owner said he would be happy to set-up the strip for us if we had 50 or more racers. I don't think we can swing that.

Well, if the new date is officially September 22nd...

There's less than 2 months left, guys! Woohoo!

YAY! Changed the dates on the calendar, at work, this morning! I'm off that Thursday, already, so after our girl's doctor appointment, I may just scoot on down Thursday afternoon! So excited. It's almost here, guys!