Busco Beach NC July 23-25

im not goin to line up against anybody. all i got is a pipe and reeds and a filter. im mainly going to ride track while im there, never ridden one on a quad, only sleds. should be fun. ill be at the finish line with the video camera for you draggers

if i had the money time and smeone to ake me id go and plus when my stepdad was in the army he was stationed in fort jackson sc and i guess it runs ito nc and it was a 22 hr dive there so i hope everyone has fun

im not goin to line up against anybody. all i got is a pipe and reeds and a filter. im mainly going to ride track while im there, never ridden one on a quad, only sleds. should be fun. ill be at the finish line with the video camera for you draggers

its all in good fun I:I we all know i cant launch!! hahahaha :D

Good luck racing that weekend. The line for the dragstrip is probably going to wrap around the pond. It would be fun to go though just to see.

they are gonna have the dragstrip reserved for the e2s guys that weekend , at least that is what the busco beach website says. we got that place locked down on that weekend.

Like an event weekend isn't going to draw in a few thousand guests... haha.

I mean on a normal weekend they will be a few thousand people at busco especially buzzing around the dragstrip. On an event weekend they will be thousands buzzing around the dragstrip. :)

I'd like to go just to see all the blue smoke!