Busco beach 2011

strokeittwice443

Nov 23, 2009
VA
alright guys and gals, over on E2S we settled on the end of September for the next gathering. i was there last weekend doin some draggin along with Jared "2strokefan" and it was perfect wheather, well, a little warm during the day, but the humidity was low and it was cool at night so you tent guy's can sleep compfortably and not in a pool of your own sweat,lol!! i never broke a sweat the whole weekend. I:I

we havent decided on if it will be the last weekend, or the third weekend of September, but it will be one of the two.

sounds great, thanx for the heads up over here for those that dont 2-time it at both forums

man its gonna be long wait....should have a bigger gathering than last yr which is gonna be awesome.....i still think we can outnumber the amount of shees that will be there lol

you know im in!!! sept. will be sweet! if we get enough interest im going to try to get a blaster class together for drag races.try to get a good payout for us for the race.

Even you guys with 4 strokes, come on out no one cares.
My boy comes every year and rides a Yamaha 350 Wolverine.
It's all he talks about haha

I think I had talked to danny (guy that sets up the races) last summer about having a blaster class and he was cool with it as long as there were like 5 blasters....I think there weren't enough people wanting to race and one guy on here couldn't make it with his drag blasters unfortunately. Next year will be a different story!

I think I had talked to danny (guy that sets up the races) last summer about having a blaster class and he was cool with it as long as there were like 5 blasters....I think there weren't enough people wanting to race and one guy on here couldn't make it with his drag blasters unfortunately. Next year will be a different story!

that sounds awesome, count me in!! I:I I:I

Count me in! I knew there was a good reason I moved out of Texas and came to NC... Keep me posted; if we're doing it in September, there will be plenty of time for me to get my 'Shee ready to rip. Or just throw a couple Blastys in the back of the truck and head out.

hell yeah.. he was a good dude and was willing to work with the racers to get some fair classes set up.. he understood that it is not fair to line up 250cc single cyilnders with 500+cc banshees..who wants to do that anyway?

i was thinking a single cylinder class.. like 0-350cc so the r's can join in also...

gonna be a good time.. jared over on e2s was saying they are most likely building a flat track/TT type track there this year.. and also redoing the mx track. im glad i will have a play bike there this year!

I:I