Drag Blasters @ Busco Beach Sept. 23-25

StrokedTater244

DriveDeterminationDesire
Mar 28, 2008
PA
i just got word from the man D-Lo that we will have a strictly blaster heads up drag class this september at busco beach. get them little singles singin and c'mon out guys! I:I i am now looking for for companies or people to sponser this class and maybe get us a little payout and help promotion of drag racing and our little blasters, anyone interested? i would be willing to throw a little cash in towards the payout myself.

new info: the entry fee will be $20 per class. payback is 80% 1-5 racers pays 1st place. 6-10 racers pays 1st and 2nd places. 10-15 racers pays 1st-3rd places.

race will be double elimination, (you have to lose twice before you are out)

there will be practice at the track friday night. track will be prepped same as race day and we will have timeslips.

we can bump this payout up if we can find people to sponser our blaster class. any racer that can come up with some money for us is welcome to do so. we will promote the business that sponsers our race the best we can.

confirmed racers from BF:

noobs
conquest
dualstroke
lil3mill
lil3mills girl
surfrjag
braaaptor195
myself

maybes: sivic, danny's son, 01 660 guy from atvdr, alky4mill

Last edited:
i think that original post means.....a heads up, blaster vs. blaster class ???

I didn't know if you meant heads up racing or blaster vs blaster.

Remember

<----new to drag racing! LOL

oh ok... well yeah the class will consist of all blaster engined quads. blaster vs. blaster. heads up, whoever gets through the lights at the end 1st wins. im going to try for 2 round elimination, give us more runs.

u know im in I:I

yes i do!!!! I:I

to anyone else unsure of anything, hit me up or post it here. no questions are stupid one's unless you dont ask. I:I

i REALLY hope some guys without purpose draggers put thier big boy pants on and come out to play lol :D. no shame in losing, ya never know whats gonna happen when those lights go green

Almost time to go racing!!!! You can always pay and enter the bracket racing class also along with the blaster class if you prefer more runs,I believe.Matt can correct me if I am wrong.

Almost time to go racing!!!! You can always pay and enter the bracket racing class also along with the blaster class if you prefer more runs,I believe.Matt can correct me if I am wrong.

yes that would be an option.. and where in the he!! have you been? is that chassis going to be done going down the track in a couple weeks?????????

I think its great to have a blaster vs blaster drag but the only thing i would like which wont happen is full drag vs full drag and what most people own is stock frame vs stock frame. I surely know i cant even try to race my banshee against a drag chassis but i will honor a stock frame race any day. I know there is to many variables to run them seperate but really full drag chassis with a wheelie bar is no match for a stock frame. Myself i would like to see who has the fastest drag blaster as well as who has the fastest trail blaster stock frame. There will be 5 times as many trail blasters there then draggers. No matter how its done it will be a great day of raceing.I:I

Be nice to throw some money in the pot and whoever gets the best time slip of the day takes all and of course 2 classes. Wheelie bar and no bar. I cant wait to see all the action.

I think its great to have a blaster vs blaster drag but the only thing i would like which wont happen is full drag vs full drag and what most people own is stock frame vs stock frame. I surely know i cant even try to race my banshee against a drag chassis but i will honor a stock frame race any day. I know there is to many variables to run them seperate but really full drag chassis with a wheelie bar is no match for a stock frame. Myself i would like to see who has the fastest drag blaster as well as who has the fastest trail blaster stock frame. There will be 5 times as many trail blasters there then draggers. No matter how its done it will be a great day of raceing.I:I

Be nice to throw some money in the pot and whoever gets the best time slip of the day takes all and of course 2 classes. Wheelie bar and no bar. I cant wait to see all the action.

you are very correct on that.. not enough of both to break them down..we are lucky to even get D Lo to take the time to seperate a class for blasters only. then you have guys that run stock frames with wheelie bars and then stock frames with drag arms/axles ect. where do you draw the line? way to many variables, yeah!

should be some great, interesting racing though. I:I

thanks for getting this setup matt, you know im down to race!

you got it man!!! gonna be a great time!

I:I

anyone have an idea how many blasters we will have for the class?

me,jag,noobs,sivic,alky4mill,lil3mill,lil3mills girl,?????????,??????????,??????