Busco beach 2011

i know there will be four from Fla coming in wednesday afternoon as well. the date is usually set for a certain weekend, but some of us get there a few days early because we just need a damn break from reality, lol!!

i know myself, my girl and gofaster will be there late tuesday/early wednsday. alot of guys are coming wed-fri. everyone will probably be out by monday morning.

Thanks! I'm only a couple hours away, so I'll probably be there Thursday-Friday or maybe until Saturday if we're all having fun and nobody wants to leave. lol.

Fired up my fresh engine this afternoon! Oh yeah, she's a runner! My wife is getting so tired of hearing my talking about the trip all the time. Lol.

Fired up my fresh engine this afternoon! Oh yeah, she's a runner! My wife is getting so tired of hearing my talking about the trip all the time. Lol.
nice!! i got my dragger back together and fired up today for a few heat cycles. trailer is full of bikes and ready to go.

if your wife thinks you talk about the trip all the time now...tell her to wait until you get back, lol!