Drag Blasters @ Busco Beach Sept. 23-25

I actually raced James in a TNT race after being peer-pressured into it.
He beat my shee by a good margin lol

this 4 stroke didn't seem to be having any troubles with "poor track conditions"
and the only game i see him playing...he was winning easily :)............

Last edited by a moderator:
damn awk what kind of shot was that?? 787 raptor vs a blaster. no race

LOL i was thinking the same thing 8-|. guess some stuff never changes

that wasn't any kind of shot, and hope james doesn't follow you guys lead.
i actually didn't even notice that was him in the first vid until it was mentioned, i was watching that rappy launch, not who he was running against.
i just came across the vids while cruising youtube, as i didnt see many banshee vids on other sites either ?

but was kinda curious why "excuses" (remember that word from last year ?) were getting posted first, instead of the amount of vids, timeslips and excitement there had been in years past ?

i actually didn't even notice that was him in the first vid until it was mentioned, i was watching that rappy launch, not who he was running against.
i just came across the vids while cruising youtube, as i didnt see many banshee vids on other sites either ?

but was kinda curious why "excuses" (remember that word from last year ?) were getting posted first, instead of the amount of vids, timeslips and excitement there had been in years past ?

lol

------------------

I didn't even run in the main event but I was there to witness first hand. The crew that was running the event itself was pretty slack. TNT was supposed to start at 12 and go to 4. They started tilling the track at like 2pm and no one got to run until like 2:30. The tilled the track SOOOOO deep they were turning up mud (the sand is like 2' deep there!) and then ran the water until it was a wet soggy boggy mess.

I don't know anything about "line games" or "paying attention to the local boys" but the track was nearly as bad as the kid running the slip machine. 8-|

I didn't even run in the main event but I was there to witness first hand. The crew that was running the event itself was pretty slack. TNT was supposed to start at 12 and go to 4. They started tilling the track at like 2pm and no one got to run until like 2:30. The tilled the track SOOOOO deep they were turning up mud (the sand is like 2' deep there!) and then ran the water until it was a wet soggy boggy mess.

yea Dan was the man when it came to preping that track perfectly even in a huge rainstorm. lol despite the horrid conditions of the track and how slow the new guys ran the races (i only got to make 10 passes the whole day and night) we had an awesome time racing. everyone that was there was a little frustrated to run 2 tenths slower than their normal E.T's but what can ya do? HAVE FUN! :)

our FL crew has plans to go to a few diff events next year that are HUGE turnouts and ran professionally places like Missouri, Alabama and louisiana