dirt drag 300ft times

def a nice clean lookin bike! what pipe is that? im impatiently awaiting the 2011 busco dragrace schedulle.. anyone know of other drag tracks near va??
Slades in Surry is probably the closest to ya being in Chesapeak. Newtown is in King and Queen county, right up 17 toward Tappohanock. then there is a drag strip in Elizabeth City NC that is not far from you too.

i am at least hoping to run in the 80's this year went best of a 4.96 last year with my 150lb azz got a 80 pound kid on standby if needed lol. I just want to see how much i can get out of this stock cylinder no tripple port exhaust. comes out to be a whole 212cc lol

Slades in Surry is probably the closest to ya being in Chesapeak. Newtown is in King and Queen county, right up 17 toward Tappohanock. then there is a drag strip in Elizabeth City NC that is not far from you too.

Ill be at slaydes hopefully the 1st race is april 9-10th weekend. anybody else going to be there? Is the dragstrip in elizabeth city a 1/8th mile street? if so i think its actually in hertford but i would like to check it out sometime.

alkblaster- nice vids!!

Ill be at slaydes hopefully the 1st race is april 9-10th weekend. anybody else going to be there? Is the dragstrip in elizabeth city a 1/8th mile street? if so i think its actually in hertford but i would like to check it out sometime.

alkblaster- nice vids!!
i think it is actually in Hertford, not sure though. im planning on being at Slades for the first race as well. thats probably all im gonna race there though. they dont like to keep the track groomed.

does that mean i need to run front shocks? they are known for not keeping the park up much it doesnt surprise me they dont groom it and i know they actually started as a streetbike dirt drag place so im sure the ruts get pretty bad... hopefully ill see you there!!

does that mean i need to run front shocks? they are known for not keeping the park up much it doesnt surprise me they dont groom it and i know they actually started as a streetbike dirt drag place so im sure the ruts get pretty bad... hopefully ill see you there!!
Nah, your ok with the struts. it's the start line thats the problem. i hat pullin up to the line and dropping in a hole and my wheelie bar tire sit on the ground. that sucks.

the Slades family dont run the drags, it's completely seperate from the rest of the facility.