dirt drag 300ft times

they had a saber a hillbilly last year that thing was fast, maybe i should say 0-350cc 2 stroke, 0-500cc 4 stroke. i like betting 4 strokes its fun to see there face after you bet them. at the line they give you that haha look like thats it. they when you bet them they speed down the return lane like a baby, or they look down at there motor. that sh-t is funny

they had a saber a hillbilly last year that thing was fast, maybe i should say 0-350cc 2 stroke, 0-500cc 4 stroke. i like betting on 4 strokes its fun to see there face after you bet them. at the line they give you that haha look like thats it. they when you bet them they speed down the return lane like a baby, or they look down at there motor. that sh-t is funny

oh yeah..i love racing the 450's...;)

maybe 0-350 2 stroke and 0-500 4stroke..that would work for me..but we have to remember the smaller 200-240 blaster guys are going to be in this as well..its soo hard to make everyone happy when you dont have 10 bikes for each class.

they had a saber a hillbilly last year that thing was fast, maybe i should say 0-350cc 2 stroke, 0-500cc 4 stroke. i like betting on 4 strokes its fun to see there face after you bet them. at the line they give you that haha look like thats it. they when you bet them they speed down the return lane like a baby, or they look down at there motor. that sh-t is funny

haha thats the stuff dreams are made of!! lol this would include a lot of 4 strokes, i know we could get a payout on this class.

IMG_2933.JPG

there he is. that is a fast bike!

was it red? on a drag chassis? i know a guy from VA or WV that has one.. he bringsa it up to bbdr and runs with banshee's.. he does well with it.. they are hard to keep together though on the 250r bottom end. that big jug he has is making like 130 rwhp on gas.

that thing looks nasty... that banshee is way back there and his front tires are off the ground still it looks like!!

i wonder if we could do a 0-240 2 stroke single cylinder class and then do a 0-350 2stroke 0-450 4stroke single cylinder payout class. this would give a class for the more common blaster and have a class for the all out drag blasters but keep out the highly modified 450's. opinioins?

thig is they usually dont break down the classes at all.. just a heads up 2 round elim. and a bracket race.. so getting them do a bunch of different specific classes will probably not happen. eveyone has a chance in the brcket races. if you guys know what that is.. it is run by being consistent with your et and dailing the right time.. but i like heads up double elim. probably will end up 0-350 suinlge 2 stroke for all the blasters and 250r's.. if you dont think you have a chance heads up 2 round elim. then you can run the brackets. also there is only so much money to be thrown around, to pay out.

o ok, i did do the bracket racing the last time. so your class would exclude any 4 strokes?? i liked that idea including them like dnsrowe was talking about.
im thinking a 0-250 2stroke 0-400 4stroke class would fit the majority... we have plenty of time to think about it. haha

Last edited: