dirt drag 300ft times

I am new to this forum and just one year of racing with my sons. Our faster Blaster is a CT racing 240 big bore and porting. 38mm carb and RDZ drag pipe. Lengthened +10swingarm with 4-snow rears. Lightened to around 230lbs. My boy is around 170lbs. He runs 5.0 seconds flat in 300 feet at right around 60mph. the bike is around 41H.P. I have a new Vito's 240 big bore, +3mm stroke, light trail ported, stock length, with shearer drag pipe,34mmcarb with reversed 4-snows on the rear.It is at 35H.P. and runs 5.6 in 300ft. with my younger 150lb son. this is on dirt/sand mix track.

got any pics or vids? where do you race?

busco is usually a really sticky track but when i went the last time it had just rained and wasnt so much. im sure ther will be a few blasters there next year... well c

im hoping for more than a few..haha... i want to try and get a paid out class..like 0-300cc single cylinder 2 stroke class. i can contact the people that setup the drag races and get us a smaller class together.. would be nice to have all the fast smaller bikes get out there from all around in 2011. I:I

its not "all" about the 500+ cc banshee's..haha:p

i would say make it 0-250 max. keep out big bore 250r. i seen some built 250rs that eat up on banshees in the drags

i would love to see that race. 0-350cc single cylinder. planet sand has a 0-370

where you at man? we gonna have a big blaster/2stroke get together and race this september at busco beach NC. there is info on here and everything2stroke.com about the event. common out.

I:I

i wonder if there would be enough people to do a 0-250 and a 250-350 classes. some people could run in both classes and more stockish blaster guys would have a closer race. i know the guy and gal running the races is pretty cool, im sure once we all get together we can see what works best. i know there are gonna be lots of us blasters!!

what classes do they have there

i guess they usually just do a kind of run what ya brung deal.. and have a heads up class and a bracket class.. they were willing to work with the classes last year. hoping to have more of a regulated class list year for the event.