dirt drag 300ft times

Surfrjag

Mar 18, 2010
chesapeake, va
i finally got to dragrace my blaster at busco beach. it was a good time but very unorganized. i ran 3 times and my best time was a 6.58. i dont really know how that compares but i figured i could see what kind of times other people were running in there blasters to see how much work i need to do to the next motor. my setup was a vitos 240 with +3 and a fmf fatty. anyone care to share there 300 ft times?

6.1 sec here with my 200lb ass piloting hahaha I:I. stock bore FLOTEK ported +3 stroker. got a new FLOTEK modded head in the works with a few other goodies to hopefully get me down to 5.8secs wich is the most popular time class when its not first one to the line racing.

i think the fmf fatty is keeping the topend from opening up, im waiting on the new exhaust to come in now.. and the flotek 240. i cant wait!!!

Matt, what's your hotrod runnin now?

i didnt get any times at busco..just practiced there. i raced flotek's 421..

last year on 500ft. dirt at blair bedford it went a 6.7@82mph.. keep in mind bedford is about .400 slower than most 500ft tracks.

the times you put up recent? shoulda came out to busco and hung out and did some draggin with us.

i didnt get any times at busco..just practiced there. i raced flotek's 421..

last year on 500ft. dirt at blair bedford it went a 6.7@82mph.. keep in mind bedford is about .400 slower than most 500ft tracks.

the times you put up recent? shoulda came out to busco and hung out and did some draggin with us.

we went a 4.18 there saturday night on the 421 chasing some eletrical problems, I plan on gettin that ironed out over the winter. We have a race this saturday on the red clay, hoping to put're in the 3's. It pulls enough mph
in the sand to go 3's @ 78mph. So, I cut 23 pounds of frame & front brakes off of it sunday.........maybe shee'll ET now!!

sounds like i got a long ways to go... the only other times i saw there wer my buddy's 450r ran a 5.7 and the raptor 700 with paddles and drag frame ran a 5.1. lots of portwork tater?

sounds like i got a long ways to go... the only other times i saw there wer my buddy's 450r ran a 5.7 and the raptor 700 with paddles and drag frame ran a 5.1. lots of portwork tater?

denny at flotek ported it. its a ct jug with a 3mm..runnin a 39 pwk rdz pipe.

we went a 4.18 there saturday night on the 421 chasing some eletrical problems, I plan on gettin that ironed out over the winter. We have a race this saturday on the red clay, hoping to put're in the 3's. It pulls enough mph
in the sand to go 3's @ 78mph. So, I cut 23 pounds of frame & front brakes off of it sunday.........maybe shee'll ET now!!

thats movin.. is that the banshee in your sig?

thats movin.. is that the banshee in your sig?

yea, thats it. my son saw the old packard ind. blaster for sale at a local race running 4.7's and said he wanted go faster than blasters could possibly go, so i built this banshee. He has lost the weight advantage this season , he has grown to 6' tall and 185# @ 14.

yea, thats it. my son saw the old packard ind. blaster for sale at a local race running 4.7's and said he wanted go faster than blasters could possibly go, so i built this banshee. He has lost the weight advantage this season , he has grown to 6' tall and 185# @ 14.

hell yeah 4.7 on sand is a wicked fast blaster..hell thats fast for any machine really... damn he is a big boy.. def. not the lightest racer out there. thats right around my size.

5.099 in 300ft. 6.759 in 500ft. i am a 200lb jockey.

blaster.JPG