dirt drag 300ft times

5.099 in 300ft. 6.759 in 500ft. i am a 200lb jockey.

blaster.JPG

where do you race?

def a nice clean lookin bike! what pipe is that? im impatiently awaiting the 2011 busco dragrace schedulle.. anyone know of other drag tracks near va??

i ran 500ft at tomahawk wv. we race 300ft in rada wv. i have done some races in front royal va. it is a rdz pipe. for vids type in hjr drag blaster on youtube.

im gonna try to get down to tomahawk for a race or 2 next year... been saying that for 3 years though..haha

we do not race there any more. the last race there was may 2010. we have been racing 300ft at hillbilly in rada and all the fair races. i do not come up to bedford do to all the rules. i hear they are pretty hard on new guys

we do not race there any more. the last race there was may 2010. we have been racing 300ft at hillbilly in rada and all the fair races. i do not come up to bedford do to all the rules. i hear they are pretty hard on new guys

common up bro...you can run the 250-320 classes with me and kick some 250 ass.. all the rules are posted on the site.. BLAIR BEDFORD DIRT RACERS INC.

yeah alot of it is bullshit.

so tomahawk isnt runnin anymore?

we were to loud. how do run with no front brakes. thats a rule. lol

that pic was from 2009..they started enforcing that front brake rule in 2010..which is one of the rules i think is total bullshit... they have probably 600+ ft. of shutdown.

tomahawk maybe downhill a little,lol, always ran good times there. had to change setups for 300ft still working on it. how is busco. hear that is a nice track also. have you ran there and what times are you putting up there?

tomahawk maybe downhill a little,lol, always ran good times there. had to change setups for 300ft still working on it. how is busco. hear that is a nice track also. have you ran there and what times are you putting up there?

i played around there when they didnt have the lights and times up..when they had the race i ran my builders 421 banshee.. so idk what the blaster will do there.. they do have a nice sticky track!

busco is usually a really sticky track but when i went the last time it had just rained and wasnt so much. im sure ther will be a few blasters there next year... well c

I am new to this forum and just one year of racing with my sons. Our faster Blaster is a CT racing 240 big bore and porting. 38mm carb and RDZ drag pipe. Lengthened +10swingarm with 4-snow rears. Lightened to around 230lbs. My boy is around 170lbs. He runs 5.0 seconds flat in 300 feet at right around 60mph. the bike is around 41H.P. I have a new Vito's 240 big bore, +3mm stroke, light trail ported, stock length, with shearer drag pipe,34mmcarb with reversed 4-snows on the rear.It is at 35H.P. and runs 5.6 in 300ft. with my younger 150lb son. this is on dirt/sand mix track.

I am new to this forum and just one year of racing with my sons. Our faster Blaster is a CT racing 240 big bore and porting. 38mm carb and RDZ drag pipe. Lengthened +10swingarm with 4-snow rears. Lightened to around 230lbs. My boy is around 170lbs. He runs 5.0 seconds flat in 300 feet at right around 60mph. the bike is around 41H.P. I have a new Vito's 240 big bore, +3mm stroke, light trail ported, stock length, with shearer drag pipe,34mmcarb with reversed 4-snows on the rear.It is at 35H.P. and runs 5.6 in 300ft. with my younger 150lb son. this is on dirt/sand mix track.

welcome to the forums! those arent bad times. they on gas?