Blaster vs. Raptor 250 comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only thing the raptor is good for is suspension....trust me i race one all season and all we had were pipes.... i beat him in every part but the rhythm sections

holeshot was about 250ft and i beat him by about 4 lengths

that could be anything.
from low compression on his side, to you just being a good rider.

^^^not necesarly,the owner could have not maintain it and drive it like hell to break it, im sure if you grab a quad and ride it in high revs for alot of time, when its really hot drive it through a mud puddle,or something it will break.

wait blasterfan, are you talking about a raptor 250? or the bigger ones? also if you say that any raptor is better than a KTM, anything you have to say about comparison between anything is already null and void.

i said the raptor was more fun, but not as fast as the 450, on that track there werent many big jumps so a 450 was overkill, but the 250 was perfect, and yes, we drag raced, each of us took a turn on each bike and the raptor had ablut half a quad length by the first corner

ok, my buddy had a baster, he sold it for 8000 and he kept the rims, he LIKES THE RAPTOR BETTER, and took 2nd at the amateur nationals, the only bike to beat him was an incredibly modified 300ex. the blaster was a great bike, but its outdated, the raptor is the future, the blaster, the past, period.

Tjscott. Think about what you just said. 5 grand into a two stroke, won't beat 5 grand into a four stroke. Your supsension can only get so good! Put elka or works shocks on a piped, jetted blaster, and it will kill a raptor 250.

Dude f*ck that. Im not asking how fun they are, im asking how fast they are. If I put works shocks on my blaster all around I could kill a raptor 250.

I would take your mother for a meatspin f*ckaaah. Lmao, seriously though, reliability, the raptor, "fun", the raptor, speed, the blaster, track stock, the raptor, track mod, the blaster, any day.

Dude f*ck that. Im not asking how fun they are, im asking how fast they are. If I put works shocks on my blaster all around I could kill a raptor 250.

no, you wouldnt, i watched fully modded blasters, with elka setups, get killed by the raptor at the nationals

I would take your mother for a meatspin f*ckaaah. Lmao, seriously though, reliability, the raptor, "fun", the raptor, speed, the blaster, track stock, the raptor, track mod, the blaster, any day.

track mod blaster vs stock blaster raptor wins, ive seen it in person, the raptor rock out hardcore man, trust me, ive ridden it, which im guessing is a lot more than u can say

i just read back on this and seriously, you guys had me laughing for a long time. something is wrong if you lose compression in a year or two? on a four stroke? WTF are you guys talking about? its perfectly normal especially if you race to go through 2-5 top ends in a year. oh, that was good.

The raptor can't possibly win. Its that simple, I beleive its called sense? A two stroke 200 vs. A four stroke 250... Alls I can say is they must be a hell of a rider...

looks people,it all come down to what kind of riding you do,what kind of budget you have and the reason you want a quad,both of those atvs are great and it all comes down to the rider.

Status
Not open for further replies.