Blaster vs. Raptor 250 comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

timsyfz

avoiding the DNR Nazi !
Mar 26, 2008
Mid Michigan
So, I see in Dirt Wheels they did a comparison between an 06 Blaster,and a Raptor 250..

Anyone do any real life race comparisons between the 2? Like maybe mod for mod?

I have race a raptor 250 with the gytr exhaust and intake on the mx track...

he beat me because he had more torque out of the turns and it has better shocks

nut other than that I say blaster is faster

im pretty sure a stock blaster would kill a stockk rappy 250 but either way the raptor is in the family so im not gonna bag on it...all yamaha's kick ass!!!

im pretty sure a stock blaster would kill a stockk rappy 250 but either way the raptor is in the family so im not gonna bag on it...all yamaha's kick ass!!!

Haha yeah... We have 5 quads in our pole barn... 4 are Yamaha. The other is a Polaris Magnum for working around the yard. My wife had it before we were married otherwise it would be Yamaha too.

i agree with every1 else i think a blaster would kill a raptor but im sure the raptors are good in other ways then the blasters but ill stick with the blaster

Im sure the newer technology of the Raptor 250 will give it a certain edge in suspension, and handling dept. But it sounds like the Blaster would beat it in all areas with a few suspension upgrades.

aye blasters sh*t on the raptor 250's...friend has one with the gytr pipe and some other stuff...i crap on him EXEPT the mx track...but only cuz i never ride the track...jus desert ride

just throw a blaster engine on a new 250 raptor frame and there ya go a fast ass quad with badass suspension. lol

I have plans of putting in a YZ465 in a Raptor 250.
I'm gonna have to wait a few years for peeps to blow their motors up and put the rollers up on ebay.

There is this chic at the track thats ridding a 08 raptor 250 w/GTR pipe and jet kit on it and she pretty much spanks my kid to the first corner every time. The 4-stroke deff has some good tourque!!

There is this chic at the track thats ridding a 08 raptor 250 w/GTR pipe and jet kit on it and she pretty much spanks my kid to the first corner every time. The 4-stroke deff has some good tourque!!

are you serious? I race a raptor with the same stuff, and I beat him to the first corner by like 5 lengths every time....I:I

Status
Not open for further replies.