Blaster vs. Raptor 250 comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
raptor wins, period, my buddy had one and i rode it while he was trying the KTM, ive never had so much fun on the track, goon ridin that thing, throwin sideways whips, it outdrags my blaster with a port job and 18s, he was stock with 19s, both stock gearing. he agrees too that the 250 is better than his blaster ever was, and he sold his blaster for 8000 last year without the rims(hipers)

stock for stock who knows? who cares?? maxed out the rappy is inferior. u can add the same suspension to either one but the 2 stroke will make wayyy more power than the 250

wait blasterfan, are you talking about a raptor 250? or the bigger ones? also if you say that any raptor is better than a KTM, anything you have to say about comparison between anything is already null and void.

Yeah, but beggers can't be choosers!!! Its all good, but anyone looking for a real quad shouldn't even step near the 250 class, it sucks, but i suppose, the 250 raptor is the better of that class...

Well thankfully I am not a begger but a chooser.
And I am going to have to say you need to think before you talk. A real rider would easily pick the 250 class before others. Have you never heard of the LT250R and the TRX250R?

ya lt250r is what i roll and is blasturd powered. guarentee its faster than a stock lt250 or 250r
and FLABLASTER 2 stroke< 4 stroke means that the 4 stroke is greater wich is different than what ur words said.
the only difference i have noticed between having the lt250 engine vs the 244 blasty is the power band. yes pipes make a difference but the lt really lacking low end torque and the blasty pulls hard all the way up. it was difficult to ride a long wheelie on the lt cuz it had to be way up in the rpm range and throttle is touchy there. i prefere the blasty engine longer and stronger all around

You crack me up. You come on this site and talk all kinds of crap about a blaster and you've NEVER even owned one.
Go get yourself a raptor 250 and I'll run you for pinks with my outdated old blaster.

you know what? i dont want to own one, i had a guy wanting to trade me, so i arrived at his house, jumped on the blaster, and jumped off in about 1 minute.
thing has NO suspension, NO power, and NO brakes
and it was 2 or 3 blasters that i tried, all the same.
you guys think since your blaster goes 70 it should be able to beat a raptor that goes 60.
thats not how it works, unless magically you can keep a blaster pinned without losing any momentum (cheating the laws of physics) through the whole track.
drag races dont mean sh*t, thats not even what theyre built for.
what do you have in the blaster? 1500?
give me 5 and i can beat you by 5 lengths on a raptor 250
and guys, stop taking this to ass, im not dissing your blasters, im dissing blasters in stock format

bullshit dude, a raptor 250 would smoke any blaster stock for stock at the track, which is all that counts since thats what theyre built for.
face it, more power, an incredibly meatier range, less weight, better suspension, the blaster doesnt have anything on it

Status
Not open for further replies.