Chinese top end

Whatsup2day

Aug 15, 2023
Has anyone resleeved a Chinese blaster cylinder?.. im wanting to know if you put an la sleeve in if it would bring it up to par ? Also wandering if anyone has ever used a sleeve from “advanced sleeve” in ohio? Do they make a quality sleeve?..i know its a ghost town here so im kinda dropping a pebble in a well to see if it still holds water.. lol.. thanks for any responses..

What’s the reason you want to resleeve it? From what I see Advanced has good reviews. Might want to keep researching them.
I have a couple that need bored and seen where Ken said he ran into some pitting when he bored one. So if I ran into the same thing when I do these I'd just sleeve it depending on if the ports line up...I have 3 blasters. Want to build them all pretty much the same with miner differences..I have 1 extra head and 2 or 3 cylinders and a new 80 over piston so I wanted to put together a top end for drag(jug, head and carb ) pre set up on the shelf so if I wanted to switch one over for a weekend I could just swap it over and already be set with just doing a leak down test...I've cut 2 heads on the lathe. One hemi and one toroidal at 22cc , 11°, 45 squish 45ish%area. Gona dig one out to 24 cc and check comp again and dig out some more if I need..rt now 180psi static and was detonating on first ride so drained the grass and mixed 110 with 93 but I don't want to have to run race gas in reg riders. Problem leave the hemi head for the drag set up tho and run it with race gas .

You have to make sure that the machinist matches liner and jug. I’ve often said I’d pay to sleeve a worn out OEM before I bought a Chinese