Blaster vs. Raptor 250 comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
The raptor can't possibly win. Its that simple, I beleive its called sense? A two stroke 200 vs. A four stroke 250... Alls I can say is they must be a hell of a rider...

YOU MAKE NO SENSE!!!

it has very little to do with size of the engine, not only are blasters using outdated technology, there is dyno proof that the raptor makes more peak power, and smashes it through the entire rest of the range.
explain that.
ok, the raptor wins in every sense,
more power, better suspension, lighter (with e-start for goodness sakes), and wayy more free mods and mods period out there for it. not to mention four strokes get more traction than 2 strokes, common knowledge
just because you own it, you dont have to try and defend it to be the best. you can admit you dont have the best quad out there, i have a banshee and i dont either

ok, so i just found out something very strange, you know how you guys are always claiming 17hp out of your blasters? well that sounded reasonable, but still kinda lacking in the power department, i just found out you guys were talking crank hp. yes, i just found out a blaster actually puts down 12 to the rear wheel, it sure had me cracking up! and you guys are talking size and sh*t, my 125 made 29 stock, 31 piped, and that is at the rear wheel
so now, this means complete abliteration of the blaster when raced side by side with a raptor 250.
here is the actual rwhp of a raptor 250, red is with a full hmf exhaust system.
12hp < 17hp -15 lbs w/more torque, more mods, better traction and better suspension.
now please quit talking sh*t guys, im not putting down blasters, i just think its hilarious you would compare it to the raptor 250 because of its size
lulzes.jpg

i dont give a sh*t about your stupid dynos

i raced a raptor all season with the same mods and the guy was like 100 pounds lighter than me and i whooped him in the holeshot every time...

yes the raptor has the better handling, but.....its not as fast or as powerful

the only quad that has beat me in the holeshot was a fully built 300ex

Lets see some vids of these dyno races !

I would rather see/hear some real world stats as opposed to some stupid dyno charts...

Sheesh this is another thread I regret starting... Give it a rest already... This is just another argument that will never have any resolution ! !

i dont give a sh*t about your stupid dynos

i raced a raptor all season with the same mods and the guy was like 100 pounds lighter than me and i whooped him in the holeshot every time...

yes the raptor has the better handling, but.....its not as fast or as powerful

the only quad that has beat me in the holeshot was a fully built 300ex

oh thats right, because it makes sense and all that something with 12hp has more power than something with 17hp.
winning a race doesnt mean sh*t, it could be anything, he could have low compression, he could be a sh*tty rider, make some sense will ya? you guys keep insisting that your blasters were the best thing to hit the market.
theres a reason i bought a banshee instead

oh thats right, because it makes sense and all that something with 12hp has more power than something with 17hp.
winning a race doesnt mean sh*t, it could be anything, he could have low compression, he could be a sh*tty rider, make some sense will ya? you guys keep insisting that your blasters were the best thing to hit the market.
theres a reason i bought a banshee instead

well go find a banshee forum, cause every post ive read from you is nothing but sh*t TALKING and bashing the blaster, cmon already, its getting old

i dont have a problem with tjscott posts because he does says his not bashing on the blaster,he just trying to say what he thinks is the truth,so i dont see any problem BUT he is insisting too much and trying to start a fight. THIS THREAD SHOULD JUST DIE,ITS GOING NOWHERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.