blaster drag chasis

Looking good.Almost time to bring her home.haha I can't wait to get this and start some assembling and painting.Thanks Matt and Joe for getting this thing to Mass for me!!!!

I can't wait either.Now I just need to make some room to start assembling it.Time to build another garage.haha I will post pics of my progress in this thread.

I can't wait either.Now I just need to make some room to start assembling it.Time to build another garage.haha I will post pics of my progress in this thread.

hahaha....yeah they alwasy seemed to get filled up how bout it??

that will work for me..ill be looking forward to updates on the build! I:I

This frame is finally home with dually.I went and picked it up tonight from the local greyhound station.1 1/2 day shipping is pretty damn good!!!! Took me awhile to unwrap it but it was like x-mas for me.haha I will keep this updated with my progress as I start to get involved in assembling it soon.Just want to say Thanks to matt(Tater) for building me this frame and getting it wrapped up and helping a fellow brother out.Another thanks to Joe(awk) for driving this beast to altoona(1 hr away from him) and getting this shipped out to me,for taking time away from your build and job to get it done for me.I really appreciate it brothas!!!!!! One drag blaster coming right up!!!!! lol

awesome dually cant wait to see this monster, any chance its gonna be done for busco? I:I

Hell yeah brotha.It will be done before busco for sure.I hope to take it to NY a few times for some t&t before I head to NC.I can't wait to give this thing a run!!!

do i hear a blasty takeover at the 1/8 mile asphalt sometime this year??? :-/ I:I I:I

lol sounds good!!!! haha I am hoping to hit NY up for some dirt drags.I can hit the asphalt a few hours from home here at New england dragway in NH but I have not planned to buy any asphalt tires,only dirt.Is that what you have been doing is all asphalt???

lol sounds good!!!! haha I am hoping to hit NY up for some dirt drags.I can hit the asphalt a few hours from home here at New england dragway in NH but I have not planned to buy any asphalt tires,only dirt.Is that what you have been doing is all asphalt???

naaahhh we go to the asphalt track just for fun :D once the club releases a race schedule i will send u a coppy, tater wants to come up too so it would be great to get a handfull of siiick blastys together and go hurt some feelings!! I:I its only 300' up here though

Sorry guys it took so long for pics.Just some minor tweaking and she should be good to go.Whatcha think??? prettty swet huh!!!

2n3vb4.jpg

2cndpy.jpg

2qa1rvq.jpg