blaster drag chasis

StrokedTater244

DriveDeterminationDesire
Mar 28, 2008
PA
figured id share this with my fellow blaster lovers.. i have a done a few of these in the past including my own and denny mears from flotek's drag banshee.. this one is for member dualstroke (ian).. its going to be +18 inches out the front. all tubing is 4130 chromoly..its also getting the subframe and steering reworked.heres a few pics:

ian.jpg

iansframe.jpg

iansframe4.jpg

iansframe2.jpg

iansframe3.jpg

Reactions: toytech
looks like you've been busy since i was there thursday nite, lookin good bro !!!!!

the basement is just his temporary "cold weather" shop, his shed is where the "magic" usually takes place, and is set up nicely to work in

thanks alot guys!!!...hahaha yeah joe i have been getting at it pretty good these past couple days.. and my basement is so full of sh*t its rediculous<spell... still alot of stuff from remodeling when i 1st bought the place..ill get it cleaned up good eventually.. yeah the shop is off limits till february.

so you weld in the basement? got any way to ventilate?

i'm gonna be doing work in the basement soon lol

so you weld in the basement? got any way to ventilate?

i'm gonna be doing work in the basement soon lol

yeah i do for now..lol.. this is in a little side addition that was put on the house so there is a dorway seperating this section from the main basement. i keep the door to the outside open a tad sometimes but its not too bad with the setup and materials im using.

woot woot looking sweet Matt.I can't wait to get this thing together.Ken is going to make me this one sweet swingarm.Ken is one hell of a guy.I need to save as much weight as I can seeing my fat ass is going to be the jockey.lol Keep the pics rolling!!! lol

woot woot looking sweet Matt.I can't wait to get this thing together.Ken is going to make me this one sweet swingarm.Ken is one hell of a guy.I need to save as much weight as I can seeing my fat ass is going to be the jockey.lol Keep the pics rolling!!! lol

hell yeah man!! lol...

i should make some more progress on it this week.. probably alot if this dam rain doesnt quit casue i wont have work X(

Wow. Great skills. How about using them skills to make some low priced +3 a arms for us to buy?lol I can't wait to see that swing arm. I didn't know he made swing arms. Is that something he sells to all customers or is a favor ?

Wow. Great skills. How about using them skills to make some low priced +3 a arms for us to buy?lol I can't wait to see that swing arm. I didn't know he made swing arms. Is that something he sells to all customers or is a favor ?

plus 3's?? hmmm...would that be the most popular size? mght have to play with that idea.. thanks bro!