blaster drag chasis

Nice! Now you'll need a 30Ft trailer to haul it! Great welding! What kind of a machine do you have Tater?

Oh ok , Hobart is what we had in School, those never broke down and was nice to use, Then two months before I graduated that class they went to all Millers. I ended up picking up a Miller DVI II with the aluminum gun attachment, after graduation, It works on 110 or 220! I was up Awks last week and was able to try aluminum with it, took a minute to get the heat right but I love it! Hope to see ya at a ride sometime bro!

Oh ok , Hobart is what we had in School, those never broke down and was nice to use, Then two months before I graduated that class they went to all Millers. I ended up picking up a Miller DVI II with the aluminum gun attachment, after graduation, It works on 110 or 220! I was up Awks last week and was able to try aluminum with it, took a minute to get the heat right but I love it! Hope to see ya at a ride sometime bro!

hell yeah man! im going to try one of the attachments sometime and see what i can do with aluminum. im sure we will meet up eventually. probably at awks ride..

my hobart has been used pretty hard for about 4 years and i have not had 1 issue with it yet. it has been a great little machine.

well this will be leaving my hands this week and on its way to dually! this is without a doubt the biggest part i have ever packed..i think i should have had ya help me joe..hahaha.. all packed up and ready to roll.

cant wait to see what ian does with it..rumor has it its going to get a unique one off swingarm.

iansshipment006.jpg

iansshipment007.jpg

iansshipment009.jpg

wow man thats awesome, u got a total weight on it by chance? amazing at any rate dude I:I I:I

this the frame, steering stem and bars, foot pegs, wheelie bar a bag with the heims,sprocket some spacers, master cylinder and spindles.. the total feels to be around 40 45 lbs. I:I

about the same as a blaster frame with maybe the a arms on it, if that.

THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Hahaaaa I fell right into that one!

this the frame, steering stem and bars, foot pegs, wheelie bar a bag with the heims,sprocket some spacers, master cylinder and spindles.. the total feels to be around 40 45 lbs. I:I

about the same as a blaster frame with maybe the a arms on it, if that.

SWEET! So a good drag weight should be about 200? with out rider?

Hahaaaa I fell right into that one!

hahahahahahahaha yeah.

SWEET! So a good drag weight should be about 200? with out rider?

the blasters usually seem to fall right around 220-240lbs..depending on what other lightweight stuff gets bolted on.tires/wheels, swingarm, axle, shock, strut, ect.