blaster drag chasis

Looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeet bro.Man my blood is pumping just looking t it.lol I better start ordering more goodies for this. On a side note a big thanks to you Matt for building me one of the "MD Performance Racing" sweet ass blaster frames.You have worked with me on all the details and have been a great help.I appreciate it bro_Once you see Matt jockey a drag bike he will inspire you to want to go fast!!!!

Looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeet bro.Man my blood is pumping just looking t it.lol I better start ordering more goodies for this. On a side note a big thanks to you Matt for building me one of the "MD Performance Racing" sweet ass blaster frames.You have worked with me on all the details and have been a great help.I appreciate it bro_Once you see Matt jockey a drag bike he will inspire you to want to go fast!!!!

haha..thanks ian.. and your welcome..i think all the details are sorted out as of now..if anything comes to mind feel free to give me a call whenever I:I

almost finished... had to move the steering stem mount on this one.. havent done a +17 blaster yet..ran into a little complication with the stem mount..nothing a cutoff wheel and mig couldnt fix!..almost 100%. hoping to finish it all up tomorrow. a few more pics.

iansframe14.jpg

iansframe16.jpg

iansframe17.jpg

iansframe15.jpg

Hell yeah bro.Looks killer.Matt does some fantastic work and just glad I could get a frame made by him.I can't wait to get my fat ass on this beast and ride it.I will take many of pictures for sure.See you soon enough to come pick it up.Thanks again Matt, I appreciate it bro.

Hell yeah bro.Looks killer.Matt does some fantastic work and just glad I could get a frame made by him.I can't wait to get my fat ass on this beast and ride it.I will take many of pictures for sure.See you soon enough to come pick it up.Thanks again Matt, I appreciate it bro.

thanks alot ian!! im almost jealous of your chassis, might have to rework mine...hahaha.. see you soon bro!

I:I

any pics of this? has it been pc'd or painted?

The frame is still at his house.I have not had a chance to pick it up so Matt and Joe are going to get it ready for shipping and have it sent to me in a few weeks.Matt is building us both a wheelie bar right now.Once that is done it is getting attached to the inside of the frame and being shipped all together.This frame will be painted with dupont nason paint and primer.Not sure on color yet.I have chevy 50's black here along with some assorted colors and I may just use those.I will be posting pics soon enough.It needs to be done for busco.lol

on a side note:

i've had very good experience with the Nason stuff.

can't wait to see this thing at least as a roller

I like the nason alot.I have painted a few cars in the past(old school way lol) and used to use centari but when nason came out I never looked back.For a single stage it comes out very nice.

I do have a bunch of parts here for it but as always not all of it.lol