You kidding me?

hmmmmm, I wonder who's parts these are mrs. oconnor just texted me pics of ???? ..................

2uduqsx.jpg

282htaa.jpg

2r2bqms.jpg

332bgbp.jpg

akyee1.jpg

You son a of a biotch! You got to see em before me!

You son a of a biotch! You got to see em before me!

LOL, I:I
ken said to post them for you as a teaser,
you can post better pics of the intake ect. when you get it........soon !

Lol, tease me you did. Money order should be to him tomorrow or sat, so ill be seeing these next week.

btw...pics cannot do that work justice, wait till you see it up close and personal I:I

see it wait till u ride it bro!! It can look like the damn Mona Lisa but operate like sh* t but kens work looks and works amazing!!! I know there are a lot of builders out there and people may call it nut hugging, I have nothing against any other builder I have gone with 3 other builders, was crap work, didnt perform, a head i had is now a cigarette dish or candy bowl due to not being cut the right size and didnt like how I was treated and how my motors were treated, I have had 3 motors done by ken and all 3 are still running strong and amazing. u are going to be like wtf!! When u ride that thing enjoy!

Yes that's kens number. Give him a call if you need anything. A nice guy that does great work at an awesome price.