You kidding me?

ChrisZx7

May 15, 2012
Rochester, Ny
I shipped my crank and top end to Ken last thurs (today is mon), he called me today and gave me total, and parts will be shipped out thurs. I was thinking maybe 2-3 weeks, hes gonna have them sent out 1 week later. I gatta say, this dude is awesome. I havent seen the parts yet, but i know there gonna be perfect.

For anyone that hasnt seen build thread, this is what hes doing for me.

Rebuild crank with Pro-X rod
Bore
Head mod
Port n polish
New piston/rings/top end gaskets

Anyone who hasnt dealt with Ken, should know by now, hes the man.

Before people rant, no im not here promoting him, hes not paying me to promote. Im just an overly satisfied customer letting everyone know how great he is to deal with.

I shipped my crank and top end to Ken last thurs (today is mon), he called me today and gave me total, and parts will be shipped out thurs. I was thinking maybe 2-3 weeks, hes gonna have them sent out 1 week later. I gatta say, this dude is awesome. I havent seen the parts yet, but i know there gonna be perfect.

Bore
Head mod
Port n polish

Before people rant, no im not here promoting him, hes not paying me to promote. Im just an overly satisfied customer letting everyone know how great he is to deal with.

Didn't fool me!

Do KOR the honour of doing a leak test and broper break in when you get it all together.

Bore
Head mod
Port n polish

he did my bore and hone, in 2 days and had it back to me within a week. and that was during his busy season! Everytime i call him to ask a couple questions with the work he does he usually always answers and answers teh questions promptly and to teh best of his ability. Good guy. No hate on the other builders though, as I would be willing to try their product as well if the money would allow.

he does great work, I'm more than satisfied with what he did with mine, I sent him a sh*t motor and I got a completely different one when he was done with it. I have seen other builders work and used 3 other ones and ken is the best one I have used yet, I would reccomend flotek also, never hear anything bad about his work, stay away from wildcard and Kennedy and hjr, those are the 3 I used and I got screwed on every one of them.

yeah it was a hack job port job and it was the motor I sent ken to do the +4 on, ill out it this way he had to resleeve it to fix it cuz it was so hacked up. I was pissed it was more money out of my pocket but it's a fresh motor that will last quite a while.

Ken occonor built my motor. I don't know what's better, his machine work or costumer service. I should have it jetted in this weekend. I am very happy with the results so far.

This kinda reminded me of those commercials where they specifically say "im not being paid for saying this" it sounds way less suspicious if you dont point that out ;).

Good luck with the quad looks like its coming along nicely.

Ill have plenty of pics posted when they come.

hmmmmm, I wonder who's parts these are mrs. oconnor just texted me pics of ???? ..................

2uduqsx.jpg

282htaa.jpg

2r2bqms.jpg

332bgbp.jpg

akyee1.jpg