WTB Exhaust!!

pwnzilla95

Sep 26, 2013
Butler-Pennsylvania
Unforunately the forums wont let me post in the for sale or wanted sub sections, so im posting in here. If someone would move this post (if possible) that'd be great too! Anyways, im looking to buy a full exhaust or just header pipe if someones looking to sell. I've got a stock 92 with oil injection being the only mod. Really interested in anything but DG's exhaust systems, i've heard too much crap about them. Pictures would be awesome if possible!! Thanks! I:I

Make sure you don't buy a DG brand pipe. A Toomey brand pipe would be nice for a stock to mild motor. Make sure the mounting flange comes with it if you buy used.

Depending where you want the power will affect what pipe you need.

FMF, DMC and Pro circuit for the low/mid.

Toomey, Trinity or the right bend variety favour the highs.

Dg has a bad reputation but does offer some power gain.

I run a DMC Alien, excellent quality low/mid with perfect leak free fit up and awesome sound.

can you pm me a picture of what your looks like? preferably the header front right also dyno port has like 4 options $300-450 what one did you opt for? the big volume works pipe?

Unforunately the forums wont let me post in the for sale or wanted sub sections, so im posting in here. If someone would move this post (if possible) that'd be great too! Anyways, im looking to buy a full exhaust or just header pipe if someones looking to sell. I've got a stock 92 with oil injection being the only mod. Really interested in anything but DG's exhaust systems, i've heard too much crap about them. Pictures would be awesome if possible!! Thanks! I:I

dg arnt terrible there a lil better than stock and a lil bit lighter but if you are looking for a lot more power I would get a different pipe last year when I was raceing I raced blasters with fmfs and lapped them just about every race and the blaster with the dyno porte I kept up with him I beat him off of the line but he passed me about halph way through the first lap and I weigh 50 to 60 lbs more than the other kids I raced aganst

if it was a short track the dg and stock pipe far surpasses the power off the line compared to others because a pipe produces roughly the same power just shifts it arround making more felt power coming on strong low to mid but mellows out up top and vice verca for top end pipes thats the way i see it.

also sauce440 do you know if there is much difference between them or are there just surface finish differences. like crematic,chrome,bare metal header?

so DG is actually pretty good? as far as bottom end power goes im assuming.. some guy i found near me has a whole blaster without frame and bad crank in the engine. has all other stock parts apparently, but also a fmf gold series with silencer. hes asking 250$ for all of it, and im thinkin thats a pretty killer deal! I:I

so DG is actually pretty good? as far as bottom end power goes im assuming.. some guy i found near me has a whole blaster without frame and bad crank in the engine. has all other stock parts apparently, but also a fmf gold series with silencer. hes asking 250$ for all of it, and im thinkin thats a pretty killer deal! I:I

Nope... it works.

I say get that deal, offer him $150 or $200

here's a graph so its straight forward ok

2zs3bwi.jpg