Wiring Harness Hack-Up 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braaaptor

Dec 1, 2009
Hamlet, NC
Ok, I've been meaning to make this vid for awhile. I got off work a little early today and it was nice outside, so I finally got the chance. Everybody loves cutting wires, right? lol

I realize this vid might be better off in the DIY section, so Mods feel free to move it around. I figured it would be better off posted here first, so more people can see and possibly learn from it. :D

When you get done taking out all the wiring and putting the harness back together, here's how to put an aftermarket cap on the stock carburetor, to get rid of the TORS 'Brick' sitting up there now.

http://www.blasterforum.com/do-yourself-20/aftermarket-carburetor-cap-idle-screw-install-22174/

Disclaimer: Braaaptor is NOT responsible for spilled beers, pissed-off wifes, or damage to quads, wiring, tools, or fingers while attempting the procedures outlined in this video. Just sayin'...

Last edited:
Just FYI, there's no such thing as a Blaster that's too far gone! I was actually planning on parting out the one in this video, but I figured I'd give it a chance first. Surprised the hell outta me when it fired up 3rd kick this afternoon! For thse newb's who may think Blasters are fragile, here's some Yamaha reliability for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.