Who would win me or him???

Come on now we all had 36 posts at one time in our life. This sh*t is what makes BF's fun. I read these posts and lmao. Just sit back and think "good sh*t"

BTW I like that pic warriorblaster

Man! This forum is getting soft. If I would of posted something like that at 36 posts, I would of had all the big dogs ripping me. Funny how things change.

yeah i guess i'm a newb because i only have 36 posts in an online forum? ive been riding on anything with wheels probably longer than you've been alive. and wrenching on em for half as long as you've been alive.

if you have so much experience, why don't you know if your blaster will beat a 400ex?

Someone must think we are all punk ass youngins on here making smart ass comments in between surfing the net and beating our meat like a butcher???

Lets see some examples of all this fine knowledge you got???Lets see some stuff youve thought up,funded,and created.

Dont just talk about you being this alleged gods gift to the torque wrench.As old as youve implied you are you should have more pix and projects as i do hair on my sack (AND THAT AINT MUCH THE OLD LADY LIKES ME TO MANSCAPE).

Post pics or STFU noobie!

Someone must think we are all punk ass youngins on here making smart ass comments in between surfing the net and beating our meat like a butcher???

Lets see some examples of all this fine knowledge you got???Lets see some stuff youve thought up,funded,and created.

Dont just talk about you being this alleged gods gift to the torque wrench.As old as youve implied you are you should have more pix and projects as i do hair on my sack (AND THAT AINT MUCH THE OLD LADY LIKES ME TO MANSCAPE).

Post pics or STFU noobie!

Manscape! That is halarious! ^^^^^^^^^ LMFAO!

never said i was gods gift to wrenching.

and i don't know how old you are, i just assumed you were young because you were acting like a hard ass over the internet.

not all young guys are dumbass kids. the older guys i work with are like that and it drives me nuts.

but anyway, yeah......

never said i was gods gift to wrenching.

and i don't know how old you are, i just assumed you were young because you were acting like a hard ass over the internet.

not all young guys are dumbass kids. the older guys i work with are like that and it drives me nuts.

but anyway, yeah......

Well sir im 31 i have a degree in auto,i taught engine performance building and advanced engine building at a local college for a few years,im certified through ford where i worked before the military where i was MOS qualified for 13B as well as 31B,now im currently/recently a certified welder and build large grain bin systems and if its got wheels or can move under its own power i can work on it and some that dont.

Ive been around bro and am no youngin but i also dont claim to know it all either or this would BUDGET BLASTERS FORUM.I just aint ran much in the way of the 400's with mods.Plus this cat has more money than sense so i dont doubt hes not bought the best.

Worst case scenario i rematch him on the shee :)

And yes the forums getting soft but some of the elders here layed down he law and are tired of useless pissing matches which is good/bad good because you dont have every thread tied up with stupid sh*t and bad because it was cheap entertainment reading some of the sh*t people thought up.

My Z400 would prolly take him down. 400exs are slower then z400s. i think with a little more work you can prolly have him or atleast get a tie.

so... who won?

I have an 01 blaster bored out.. don't know what exactly its making, but i know its a pretty big bore. Its pretty fast.
Ive also got a 400ex bored to 416, with Ct racing supertrapp on it.

The 400ex is a lot more comfortable, and its fast.
The blaster is a strain to keep up with anything.

In my opinion the 400 is a whole lot better for me to handel in the woods than the blaster. Maybe on a flat paved track you'll have a chance, but im thinking the 400 has tops.

And the z400 does make more hp than the 400ex, although id take an ex over the z.
I like air cooled 400s, the 450s are what should be water cooled.

Come on guys.
Just be real. You need:
240 kit.
Porting. You'll need more then a clean up port. Lots of guys call this an aggressive trail port or MX port.
A pipe the favors the upper midrange or a topend pipe.
Stock or near stock gears
18-20" tires

Thats pretty much it.
A dirt race in the 300ft+ range will favor you and your 6 gears.

If anybody wants to chine in feel free :)

so... who won?

I have an 01 blaster bored out.. don't know what exactly its making, but i know its a pretty big bore. Its pretty fast.
Ive also got a 400ex bored to 416, with Ct racing supertrapp on it.

The 400ex is a lot more comfortable, and its fast.
The blaster is a strain to keep up with anything.

In my opinion the 400 is a whole lot better for me to handel in the woods than the blaster. Maybe on a flat paved track you'll have a chance, but im thinking the 400 has tops.

And the z400 does make more hp than the 400ex, although id take an ex over the z.
I like air cooled 400s, the 450s are what should be water cooled.

z400 won. and its personal opionion but id take the z all day any day. wait till u ride one.

My little brothers buddy just got a 400ex it looks pretty stock but has full HMF exhaust and some sort of aftermarket air box and he claims the guy he bought it from had it cammed.

Anyhoo dude is real cocky and thinks this 400 is gods gift to quads and wants to run my blaster this weekend if i get my jets in.My question is whats it take to beat a 400 ex with mods if it is in fact cammed?Will my blaster with its mods and the new pwk 35 have the balls to beat that 400 in a drag race?

what kind of portwork do you have?

If his ex has stock cams and if your blaster with your mods is workin a1 id think you should be quite close. 14/40 gearing is nice tho i just got holeshots on back of my blaster and now can go 15/40. with 13/40 gears it would be 1 of his shifts to 3 of yours

400ex are classics but after i rode a bone stock one i was kinda disappointed. 400z is a better bike but u gotta love those hondas.