Who on here likes Honda?

me personally I like all types of cars not just one type. I've owned and raced honda's so I do like honda's infact my wife owns one. like nissans too we used to do a lot of drifting back in the day. I owned a 91 300zx twin turbo that I flipped 4 times at 90mph, that was fun. like hot rods too, especially rat rods. love VW's still have a 67 convertable ghia I've owned since 89. Just find it funny how people get so worked up over one type of car. well that's just me.

me personally I like all types of cars not just one type. I've owned and raced honda's so I do like honda's infact my wife owns one. like nissans too we used to do a lot of drifting back in the day. I owned a 91 300zx twin turbo that I flipped 4 times at 90mph, that was fun. like hot rods too, especially rat rods. love VW's still have a 67 convertable ghia I've owned since 89. Just find it funny how people get so worked up over one type of car. well that's just me.

Do you have any pic's of the VW. Would love to see it

89, you are an ignorant little fella, arent you? lol. you havent even drivin any hondas id bet. also, id bet that naturally aspirated, ITB blinged out k series probly put out the same or more hp per liter than that twin turbo 2jz. besides, werent you saying how your passat is fast? that shows your perception of what cars are fast is a little off...ive drivin couple, they are gutless. all cars have pros and cons. you cant generalize a make like that. "all hondas suck, all hondas are about bling".... sorry, but thats just retarded. Honda makes some of the most powerful motors in the industry pound for pound. go look up how much power a 2 liter F20C makes...

Hondas a soft.

And i was sayin i didnt expect the passat to be as fast as it is. and dont say it isnt fast. it will rip all these kids driving civics w/ fart canons at my school.

And do you know what kind of power a 2jz gte TT puts out? Not to mention the massive potential of that engine.

Hondas a soft.

And i was sayin i didnt expect the passat to be as fast as it is. and dont say it isnt fast. it will rip all these kids driving civics w/ fart canons at my school.

And do you know what kind of power a 2jz gte TT puts out? Not to mention the massive potential of that engine.

higher than he could count.. lol jk man

Last edited:
YouTube - Best Drift Overtake ever !

Do i really need to say anything?

ohhh rear wheel drive action...nice..hondas cant do that tho. so not far!!...oh wait..Heres a Personal friend of mines car..

but ur right...hondas do suck...

stupid rice hondas that look like sh*t man...

Damn H2B hondas from MB racing...damn we suck...

Hondas make such sh*tty power..i cant stand having a K series in my EK..

f*ck HONDAS!

Last edited by a moderator:
why would u think that? the 1st s2k belongs to my friend BLU from inline pro. SERIOUS work done to it.. and the CRX is a b18 on a 100shot of spray..and the del sol is Brians car from MB racing...a shop i belong to. All brians car is a H2b motor with an ebay turbo kit. Trust me..his car doesnt even have 8k invested. Just shows what the right motor/tuning/driver can do.

oh and also,Lambos arent all that fast as ppl think. Well not int a 1/4 to 1/2 mile race...distance yes they get speed at top end. But by the time they devlope the power..cars are already well ahead.

regardless im trying to get my hands on a local 250r. so when this jersey meet goes down i might be on one. or the blasty. who knows

oh and also,Lambos arent all that fast as ppl think. Well not int a 1/4 to 1/2 mile race...distance yes they get speed at top end. But by the time they devlope the power..cars are already well ahead.

The new lambo goes 0-60 in just over 3 sec.

thats also with a pro driver. Most ppl that by lambos arent raping them down a track or on the highway..and the ones that do normally spin the tires like crazy. Any other car,not just a civic can do the same if theres money put in it. and its bult right.

thats also with a pro driver. Most ppl that by lambos arent raping them down a track or on the highway..and the ones that do normally spin the tires like crazy. Any other car,not just a civic can do the same if theres money put it. and its built/drivin right.