Who on here likes Honda?

well if its quallity i personally think ford is the way to go! my dad has a ford mondeo with over 160,000 miles done on it and still running strong.....! didnt start once because it was air locked! watttaaaaa caaaaaar lol

well i hate hondas so much im not gonna lie. my dad works at GM and im an american car driver keep the money in america all buying a honda does is gives other countries our money

well i hate hondas so much im not gonna lie. my dad works at GM and im an american car driver keep the money in america all buying a honda does is gives other countries our money

well if you buy a chevy most of their cars are made in mexico... example the vette so really your giving mexico money... plus Japanese people are alot smarter than Americans(besides me lol) so you can expects their cars to be better

well if you buy a chevy most of their cars are made in mexico... example the vette so really your giving mexico money... plus Japanese people are alot smarter than Americans(besides me lol) so you can expects their cars to be better

made in mexico what are you smoking lol some of the parts come from there but the majority of the car is made in the states my dads plant has made the cobalt and pontiac g-something the past 5 or 6 years

yea my first car is gunna be a civic hatch with either a d series turbo or a b swap if i dont get an audi s4

your 15 and your parents are going to let you get a turbo or a b??!?! that must be nice... i'm still rocking a d16y8. while my buddy has an h22 accord... that thing is freakin bad ass

made in mexico what are you smoking lol some of the parts come from there but the majority of the car is made in the states my dads plant has made the cobalt and pontiac g-something the past 5 or 6 years

umm...there enginneered better....

umm...there enginneered better....

japanese cars? enginereed better not really. the cars GM are putting out these days are very well engineered and run beautifully we got a fully loaded 2008 saturn aura that is just awesome great on gas really good stock speaker system and for a four door sedan it hauls

japanese cars? enginereed better not really. the cars GM are putting out these days are very well engineered and run beautifully we got a fully loaded 2008 saturn aura that is just awesome great on gas really good stock speaker system and for a four door sedan it hauls

ok chill man.....but when my mom bought he volvo the customer service was amazing and when she came out of the crash she only had whip lash....the volvo had 5 star saftey rating....now she bought a chevy truck (4 door) and the customer service is SH*T and alot of stuff is wrong with it (mainly electrical and brakes) and same with my dad's ford van (ac broke, power wind broke, brakes made winning noise, tranny broke, and its just an overall sh*t car)

70% of GMs cars a re manufactured in the U.S., and what the hell are you talking about the Vette being made in Mexico, Bowling Greene Kentucky for ever; but lets try not to turn this into a foreign VS domestic debate it's not like anyone is going to change the way they feel.

As far as the new Honda cars go every new design is uglier than the last one, the only good looking car they have now, including Acura, is the Accord coupe. this of coarse is just my opinion.