where to buy jets????

well it was a little high but not too bad like $7 to mississippi course I ordered several jets it would prolly suck if u only bout 1 or 2 the dealership would only sell em in 5 of each size and who the hell needs 5 of the same size jet

rockymountainatv.com has cheaper jets than jetsrus and their shipping is generally cheaper too IMO.

Mains and pilots both at rmatv are only like 2 something a piece. Dont matter whether its Keihin or Mikuni carb.

Reactions: royalt67
rockymountainatv.com has cheaper jets than jetsrus and their shipping is generally cheaper too IMO.

Mains and pilots both at rmatv are only like 2 something a piece. Dont matter whether its Keihin or Mikuni carb.

they don't carry specialty jets at RM ATV for after market carbs

I just get mine at the local bike shop. HE gets them in packs of four and sells them singlely. Your dealership must suck.

And sorry Tyler, but rocky mountain sells both Pro X (aftermarket) and genuine Keihin jets that fit PJs just fine. PJs and PWKs are stock on many bikes.

they don't carry specialty jets at RM ATV for after market carbs

What choo talking about willis?

What kind of aftermarket carbs? The 2 most prominent carbs are Mikuni and Keihin.

keihin jets | dirt bike, atv parts and accessories | Search Results | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

That link has all their different keihin jets. Theres several types of mains and pilots.

mikuni jets | dirt bike, atv parts and accessories | Search Results | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Ive never seen a holley or hitachi, carb on a blaster.

RMATV has jets for anything anyone on this forum Ive seen would be able to use.

I will say if youre buying a bunch and have to pay shipping both ways, it MIGHT be cheaper going to jetsrus instead of rmatv, but if youre in the west like I am, rmatv might offer free shipping. jetsrus charges flat rate 7 dollars shipping no matter what you order. You MIGHT pay 10 dollars for 1 jet. In some instances its even cheaper to just go to a local bike shop and pick one up for that price.