where is scotj77 at?????

He's buried into her upto his neck? He'll have to ducktape a 2x4 to his rearend if he stays gone too long, he might fall in and never be heard from again...

I hate to admit it, but the same thing happened to me... I met a girl one day and was never heard from on here from then until about 8 or 9 months later! Now I'm married, things have calmed down, and I'm back on the Blaster and riding, but still... Damn, hope Scott hasn't seen the same fate! :D

Last edited:
Scotty is chasing some firebush!!!!bahahhahahah red in the head like the dick of the dog!!!haha She better be worth it in order to stay away from your bro's!!! Just messing bro,women do that to us.But remember pussy is great,pussy is grand,but if you can't find pussy,there is always your hand.bahahahaha Then you log on to bf after washing your hands.lol haha

aw shux fellas i didn't know ya cared! LMAO. yep been knee deep in some hot ass. been puttin 18yr old me to shame! I was outa town for a few days with her and i have a dumb phone so i can't log on.