Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

i am hoping to beat a 400ex once i get my top end back and find a bigger carb for cheap. i havent ran my quad with my paul turner exhaust yet, so i am hoping with my ported cylinder, new piston, and bigger carb i will beat a 400ex. i guess ill just have to wait and see

i am hoping to beat a 400ex once i get my top end back and find a bigger carb for cheap. i havent ran my quad with my paul turner exhaust yet, so i am hoping with my ported cylinder, new piston, and bigger carb i will beat a 400ex. i guess ill just have to wait and see

lol u better I:I, ive got a buddie with one and he was litterly sad when i beat him with the blasty lol

thats why i want to beat him. he talks all the crap in the world with his stock 400ex. as soon as i smoke him it will 1. put a grin from ear to ear on my face and 2. make him go out and spend 500 bucks on his quad so he doesnt get beat by a 200 again.

I wanna beat a YFZ450, but let's be real and just say that's probably not gonna happen anytime soon. lol. This guy is a neighbor of mine and so full of BS. It will probably take a ported 4mil Banshee to put him in his place, but until then I can hopefully run with him on the trails once my Blaster is built. At least I'll have the weight advantage, some power, and good suspension.

With my Blaster piped and jetted only, I've eaten a 250ex, a Warrior, a couple Polaris 250's, and more Honda Recons and Kawasaki Bayou's than I care to name. That's about it for now.

I wanna beat a YFZ450, but let's be real and just say that's probably not gonna happen anytime soon. lol. This guy is a neighbor of mine and so full of BS. It will probably take a ported 4mil Banshee to put him in his place, but until then I can hopefully run with him on the trails once my Blaster is built. At least I'll have the weight advantage, some power, and good suspension.

With my Blaster piped and jetted only, I've eaten a 250ex, a Warrior, a couple Polaris 250's, and more Honda Recons and Kawasaki Bayou's than I care to name. That's about it for now.

A piped shee will take an older YFZ. If it's a newer YFZ a piped shee with porting will send it back to the stone age. You don't even need 4 mil. However, that's just in a straight line. It will take $$$ to make it hang with the YFZ on a track or trails.

thats why i want to beat him. he talks all the crap in the world with his stock 400ex. as soon as i smoke him it will 1. put a grin from ear to ear on my face and 2. make him go out and spend 500 bucks on his quad so he doesnt get beat by a 200 again.

400ex are good, fun, reliable quads, but I have to admit the motor is weaker than hell. The modding potential is about nill. People throw on 440 kits on them, pipe, cam them and they still come up shorter on power than stock 450s.

A 400ex is a speed bump for any mildly built Blaster. The Blaster is faster off the line, lighter, and lets see whats it called again.......POWERBAND BABY!!! On a track any decent rider on a Blaster can whoop on 4 strokes.

A 400ex is a speed bump for any mildly built Blaster. The Blaster is faster off the line, lighter, and lets see whats it called again.......POWERBAND BABY!!! On a track any decent rider on a Blaster can whoop on 4 strokes.

I'll just have to respectfully disagree with the last part. For some reason I don't see Blasters beating the factory Z400s in this vid.

I suppose we could always ask LASX why he uprgraded to the next class from his Blaster to his Honda 450R.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trinity racing banshee , Trx450r's , Lt250r's , Pretty much , you name it , and I've killed it .

But how many blasters on here put down 45-50 HP without a big bore....

I would like to think I own the worlds fastest stock cylinder blaster !

Trinity racing banshee , Trx450r's , Lt250r's , Pretty much , you name it , and I've killed it .

buddy theres no way the stock cylinder port design would push that power... i just dont see it... leave the sh*t for the cow shed bro...

thats very impressive. where about are you in western PA? you should bring that thing out do some riding and/or drag racing some time.. got any pics or vids of this beast?

The perfect first post! ... who is it? ...hmmmm

The most I've ever seen a gas powered Blaster run is 48hp.........and I mean it was absolutely WORKED beyond retardation and running 200+ psi compression. It was criminalpoet's old Blaster.

LED's standard cylinder 240 with porting runs 33hp......granted with a smaller carb setup. CT's 240 kit with a 38PWK Air Stryker hit 40hp or thereabouts although from what I've seen, CT's dyno results have tended to be a little on the high end. I have a hard time believing 40+hp blaster claims on gas......it's possible, but 99% of the time it's more wishful thinking than reality.

aaaahahahaa man i love this thread I:I