Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

billG

Mar 22, 2007
Like the title says, whats the fastest thing you have beaten on your Blaster?

I really dont race much but I have beaten a 300ex, warrior, and some others I can remember.

sweet guys! I havent raced anyone before but now I know i can beat some people!

My cousin has beat me on my shee before. I had bald tires, it was in the sand, and My throttle screw had slipped in so it was only 1/2 throttle.

Ya sounds like you got a fast little blaster from the mods in that list.

ha ha lol almost anybodyc an do that but isn't that illegal to race a mail truck? cause it think it is

yeah probubly i will just pull the "he started it"lol

i've beat many 400ex's,wolverines,timberwolves,and i was neck and neck with a kfx 700......but he pulled it out by a tire.....i'll get him back i gotta change my gearing then its on like donkey kong

The 400ex isn't that big of a competition if you have a little modding, like exhaust. This is versus the stock 400 though, not the modded ones. The more performance mods you get though, the better and faster your Blaster becomes. There are mods that will kick ass.

ive raced 2 that had pipes and were camed......and beat them by a quad

400ex, warrior, raptor 660, raptor 700, blaster, honda 450r, predator 500, polaris trailboss 400 and 250, outlander 330, all kinds of em. Countless dirtbikes as well.

But I dont ride a blaster, its a shee. :)

to many modded warriors to count, 300ex, 400ex, yfz 450 on the mx track he was stock, rm125, z400 on the drag strip 1/4 mile. honda accord 1/8 mile had cold air intake an pipe.

400ex, warrior, raptor 660, raptor 700, blaster, honda 450r, predator 500, polaris trailboss 400 and 250, outlander 330, all kinds of em. Countless dirtbikes as well.

But I dont ride a blaster, its a shee. :)

hats off to you, how close u think my mild yz250 would come to you.

also, pretty soon im gonna race a suzuki 400 and 400ex, with the mods listed u think i could take em, im looking forward to it and have talked a lot so i have to win for street creds, any recomended mods?

also, pretty soon im gonna race a suzuki 400 and 400ex, with the mods listed u think i could take em, im looking forward to it and have talked a lot so i have to win for street creds, any recomended mods?

reeds they are like 30 bucks or the vforse3 reeds for 130

i drive a mail truck beating one should not be a problem dont think that they would ever say anything probably made his day intresting hahaha. ive beat a 300ex, polaris 425, and a 400 ex