Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

i would like to know what combination of parts he's using to get 280cc, or if he's misinformed and its a stock top end that's been taken .080 over

that's my guess. it'd take at least a 6mm stroker and a huge bore to get to that kind of displacement, which would require SERIOUS case work

Call trinty racing to see if they still make the 285 and 300 big bore stroker because they dont advertise them on ther web site. But i do have there catalogs from 1995 and 1997 and they advertise them. I would love to know the size piston and stroke they used, they must be BIG!!!!!!!!!!!

The dyno they advertised for ther 265 was less HP then CT advertises for there 240 kit.

yea but they dont make those kits last time i checked so pretty much that guy is just another one of the many people who lie

The dyno they advertised for ther 265 was less HP then CT advertises for there 240 kit.

the 265 that trinity made used the still ancient blaster port design with just simple boyson boost ports and triple exhaust ports, the reason why CT makes more is because they went to the CR style intake, that along with the triple exhaust ports makes for a killer HP maker up top

that 265 kit was a torque monster tho, i remember seeing one at a GNCC race a couple years back and i asked the guy if i could ride it. i remember it falling flat on its face up top but jesus that thing had balls up until 6 grand or so

i have also seen the 285 that they made but never rode it, it must of done something though because he used to blow past me on the straights when we raced (same class, open 2 stroke)

but i have my blaster bored out so its 280cc...

yea. and i run a sasquatch ranch in my back yard... but dont do it no one will believe you....8-|

i know cp customs had a drag blaster with a 6mill 265 i think it made like 70hp or sumthin i caint really remember. there some vids of it somewhere.. that thing would haul a$$.

I have to say, last weekend I did surprisingly good against a stock yami yfz 450, racing drag style in 1/8 mile rips...

BUT, only cause I can launch my blasty like a freak, in 2nd gear, and at the end of the 1/8th he was coming hard and puttin' bikes on me then, slowly but surely...

I will be back for him after my custom BB/Port job, I will get him good then!!!! I:I

I have beat a tricked out Polaris Predator 500, a Honda 400ex, a yamaha warrior 350, many yamaha blasters, a polaris Trailblazer 400, a yamaha big bear 400, a yamaha grizzly 660, a yamahya grizzly 450, a kawasaki kfx 400, and a bunch of other quads and dirtbikes.

i beg to differ with top speeds, before i even had my porting done, stock carb, 20 inch rears, stock gearing, my cousin followed me in his brand new pontiac, he said i was doing 59 up a slight grade, i think the radar gun is off,
now look at my mods, with 14/40 gearing i'd say i'm well into the upper 60's, gonna have the boy follow me soon

and as for "awk versus the yfz450" today.........................

rode all day today, with my buddy on his ktm144, and 2 of his freinds, at they're riding area/strips, never been there before, one on a pretty new yfz450, my buddy told me this kid, 21yr old, has had quads before, and rides a ktm 500 sumthin bike, and was supposed to be a really good rider, he told me about huge jumps he's done, with heel clickers, and he's also raced gncc before
well guess where awk was all day........
right up his 450 ass !!!!!!!,
bike ran great all day, lots of long open tram roads and trails, 4th, 5th and 6th gear, and this dude could not lose me, after about 5 hours of me on his ass, headin back to the trucks, he actually pulled over and waved me on, score one for the blasters and the awsome power ken oconnor gave me!!!!!!!!

beat a 350x today, but I had the advanage of 4 wheels and some brakes, only reason I got around him is because he went to hot into a corner and pulled out, but on the short circle track in the pasture I was keeping up, but there isn't enough room to get out of 4th for me.

My lil blaster runs constiant 4.70 in 300ft so I've beat anybody that runs slower banshees 250r's well anything that's slow. I love my blaster.