Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

my bro has a completelly stock 400 and we race time after time and sometimes i win and sometimes he wins. my bike isnt stock either...

thats what im saying man, it takes a bit of work for our little blastys to beat 400's. or a reeeeeal bad rider on the 400 lol I:I

A stock blaster has about 17hp and a stock 400ex has about 27hp, so YES it takes a bit of work for our little blastys to beat a 400ex. The z400 has about 32hp stock, and that takes a bit MORE work for our little blastys to beat...

yes for a z400 you gonna need a lil more work, z400 vs honda 400, for about the first 100ft the EX will run away from the z400, cause the EXs are famous for the bottom end nd torque but as soon as it gets past like 100 ft, the Z will fly by, its got more topend speed but thats it

but all you need is a pipe and correct jetting and the 400ex and z are even, so yall blaster fools need some porting , maybe stroker, reeds, and pipe and you will beat a stock 400ex and possible even a z400, but none of yall can touch me! :p

lol there might be a couple of yall who can keep up, like stoktater, he could whoop me, but super knobber can only beat me when he is sleeping

yes for a z400 you gonna need a lil more work, z400 vs honda 400, for about the first 100ft the EX will run away from the z400, cause the EXs are famous for the bottom end nd torque but as soon as it gets past like 100 ft, the Z will fly by, its got more topend speed but thats it

but all you need is a pipe and correct jetting and the 400ex and z are even, so yall blaster fools need some porting , maybe stroker, reeds, and pipe and you will beat a stock 400ex and possible even a z400, but none of yall can touch me! :p

lol there might be a couple of yall who can keep up, like stoktater, he could whoop me, but super knobber can only beat me when he is sleeping

OH SNAP!!! lolol I:I

Hey nobber lets take a ride to virginia and if you cant beat him on your blaster you can beat him on mine....lol

oh you cant ride? its ok there not that many people who can ride as good as me!

lol im terrible, im probly an intermediate rider, but i could out ride all of yall on a trike so HA

oh you cant ride? its ok there not that many people who can ride as good as me!

lol im terrible, im probly an intermediate rider, but i could out ride all of yall on a trike so HA

I can ride, i just thought it may be funnier to watch noober crush you then me because you like to harass him......lol :D

hahah, i cant help noober likes to talk to teenage boys, and sense he needs to be shown some southern hospitality i talk back so i dont seem mean

I made my buddy cry like a biotch with my blaster....
He wanted to drag in my yard with his TTR125..... it got to the point I was going dead engine, standing behind the quad hands on the grab bar and still winning

what are you "HA'ing" about? lol i would love nothing more than to get a chance to line up with one of you guys with your kennedy motors! HA! I:I and yes balsters 250R trikes will sh*t all over your blaster lol

i was "HA'ing" over him saying he will out ride anyone on a trike. i never said anything on racing him with the blaster? but just as well i would love to race any of you! come up to SL someday ;)

back on topic.. i will walk away from my buds ds650 'til we top out