Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

bahahahaha really..no sh*t..u sayin its not possible? or u sayin it is, i just havent? how many bb stroked ported blasters have u ridden? without a fmf pipe? how many have you seen? look at stock banshee hp,look at bb modded blaster hp..then come back and tell me y u dotn think it is possible. thanks

bahahahaha really..no sh*t..u sayin its not possible? or u sayin it is, i just havent? how many bb stroked ported blasters have u ridden? without a fmf pipe? how many have you seen? look at stock banshee hp,look at bb modded blaster hp..then come back and tell me y u dotn think it is possible. thanks

lolz. Your funny man.
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

y u gotta make this an arguement? its the truth. what do u 2 guys know anyway? u both ride stock engine blasters. get some knowledge and come back.

I beat a Ferrari once and a lamborghini twice. I did loose to a turtle though : /

Haha jk. I barely race, but beat a ltz 250, don't really race

y u gotta make this an arguement? its the truth. what do u 2 guys know anyway? u both ride stock engine blasters. get some knowledge and come back.

I think the problem here is that details are being left out. If you've got an all out drag blaster then state it when your posting what you out ran. I've out run alot of bigger quads but it wasn't on a drag track, its been on an mx track

Argument? Who said anything about arguing? What do I know? A lot actually. How would you know whats done to my blaster motor? How would you know exactly what was done to my previous blasters? EXACTLY, you dont. Bye bye NEWB :p

when i had my blaster i beat a stock shee with a 350lb rider and with a 150lb rider he pulled me on topend but what you expect? lmao

guess i forgot to say it has ct bb top end pp stroker crank rdz pipe timing plate 8 inch swing arm lowered and tuned on 110 lol

haha this thread is funny to look at how many people lie about what they beaten... ya i beat a quadzilla in a quarter mile drag haha..

when i had my blasty i beat a fat kid chasing after a cup cake by a tire.. he tried to eat my tire after i ran over the cup cake

haha this thread is funny to look at how many people lie about what they beaten... ya i beat a quadzilla in a quarter mile drag haha..

when i had my blasty i beat a fat kid chasing after a cup cake by a tire.. he tried to eat my tire after i ran over the cup cake

haahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahaahah:D

ahhah some of these people kill me....saying they have beat 450s and 250rs...and sh*t like that that, that would RUN ALL OVER THEM

haha its great some of the people on almost stock blasters saying they are keeping up with raptors.. what is "keeping up with them" 10 lenghts behind them is not keeping up with them.. my 250R is "keeping up with them" im at 4 lengths and the raptor isnt toped out yet. the raptors have a ton of gear and most bolt on quads cant keep with them.. i can beat raptors on my 250R if there was only enough room to get to 4th gear... still funny to read all of this

haha its great some of the people on almost stock blasters saying they are keeping up with raptors.. what is "keeping up with them" 10 lenghts behind them is not keeping up with them.. my 250R is "keeping up with them" im at 4 lengths and the raptor isnt toped out yet. the raptors have a ton of gear and most bolt on quads cant keep with them.. i can beat raptors on my 250R if there was only enough room to get to 4th gear... still funny to read all of this

the guy saying his blaster would beat a ktm 125sx is funny because those are 40 hp stock and are alot lighter than a four wheeler, he would have to have alot of mods.

125's with an exhaust and filter and 1 tooth down rear sprocket can beat the raptor 700 so if he can do that with a blaster it must be fast hahahahah i bet he could beat the fat kid after the cup cake by like 5 lengths hahaha