Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

i am talkin real life i had my cases machiened to fit a kx 500 jug i then had it stroked and added an 80 shot and i use it in drags round here

well if i had a cam i would certainly go and do vids as soon as my back is better

just for future ref my tec 4 has a 525 bor kit and an 80 shot so i think i got u beat not tryin to be mean just lettin ya kno

WHAT ARE YOU? 5yrs OLD? IF YOUR GOING TO LIE, MAKE IT BELEIVABLE.
YOU KNOW, LIKE, MY BANSHEE HAS 1400 KIT ON IT, WITH A 2 STAGE 400
SHOT ON TOP OF A FOGGER SYSTEM AND FOUR T/3-T/4 HYBRID TURBOS,
AND TWO VORTEC T-TRIM BLOWERS, THAT I CAN TURN OFF AND ON JUST BY
FLIPPING A SWITCH............OH YEAH! I ALMOST FORGOT MY SPACE AGE
PINK PAINT THAT GIVES IT AN EXTRA 6000hp ON DEMAND.
JUST TO OUT RUN A BLASTER? I KNOW OF A FEW BLASTERS ON THIS FORUM, THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO STAGE NEXT TO AND PAULYS' IS ONE OF THEM.

an 80 shot would blow the cases apart and most likely the rider as well ,put the crack pipe down and get off daddy's computer junior

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!
=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))
I:I

Hmm still messing with her since it was a crappy Frankin-bike but I have only rand agianst two things in a drag.

1990 or 91 toyota Tercel 2 door ... he had about 2 lengths headstart and I caught him passed him and beat him to hell in the 1/4 mile... Keep in mind this was on a gravel road so he may have not had good traction.. I think I was running my 2 kenda klaws from my banshee .. all I have is K&N pod toomey (silencer) and it's already 80 over and was runnin pretty crappy..

lol.. the other one was today ... polaris ranger 4x4 Vs it... not sure how long the race was we did it a lot and of course each time the blaster made the ranger look like it was sitting still

i raced a raptor 250 and a trx 250 and blew them out of the water.
i raced a warrior 350 and a foreman 500 up a hill and i beat the foreman
but the warrior got me by like one quad length.