Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

why do people lie?
yeah one time i beat my dick and my load hit the ceiling..... thats how ridiculous u sound.. but in pervert language haha

Dont care how it sounds. It was true. Banshee 421 broke down..hard to believe? piped shee was running like sh*t and was the first time the kid was riding it...hard to believe also i guess. The raptor was the biggest peice of sh*t i had ever seen, bald tires, no plastics, exhaust falling off, the list goes on. As for the 400's, they were stock for the most part. Not like i was racing a 1/4 mile, it was just a 300ft strip of dirt in the sand pit.

The fastest thing that my blaster has beaten would have to be my friends mountain bike :">. Saw him ride by my house so i start up my blaster and fly past him in 5th gear.

Once im done fixing up my quad then i will race my dads 400cc 4 stroke Honda. Its a utility quad so i hope i win I:I.

one time i beat my cousin's raptor 700 on my completely stock blaster lol (turned off his gas before the race lol lol lol)

Kawasaki Bruteforce 750. The dude wouldn't stop harassing me to race. I launched in second a he never came close. This was when my motor was just piped on a standard bore and the stock carb.
BTW I've never ridden with or raced anything faster like a Shee or 450.....YET :D

thats bs my frined has one thats bored piepd and ported and our bone stock bruteforce 750 destroyed it dont pawn off bull sh*t like that

Kawasaki Bruteforce 750. The dude wouldn't stop harassing me to race. I launched in second a he never came close. This was when my motor was just piped on a standard bore and the stock carb.
BTW I've never ridden with or raced anything faster like a Shee or 450.....YET :D

thats bs my frined has one thats bored piepd and ported and our bone stock bruteforce 750 destroyed it dont pawn off bull sh*t like that

Know who your talking too before you type crap like that. I have a YZ400 in my Blaster and yes I did spank him easily...PB

really i still call bs i bet i could walk all over your blaster with my 88 tecate 4 so dont be a buster biotch

thats nice why are u even posting if ur just gonna call everyone liars yeah tecate 4's are fast there are alot of quads faster then a blaster hmm who gives a sh*t

just for future ref my tec 4 has a 525 bor kit and an 80 shot so i think i got u beat not tryin to be mean just lettin ya kno