What's My 1999 Blaster Worth?

lbwd

Apr 1, 2007
Missouri
I need some cash because my car's suspension raped me. Spent $780 on wheel bearings yesterday, the catalytic converter is going to be $700 and the front struts go for $1,000 a piece.

I'm going to buy a Yamaha motorcycle (sport) and store the Cadillac for a while.

My Blaster is a 1999 YFS-200L
Good shape, tire tread is real low though. Runs good and has FMF PowerCore II. How much do you think I can squeeze out of it?
It's blue. B-)

prob 1500 cuase my 04 with dg nerfs, full dg exaust will go for about $2200

well i took lbwd's location, into action with the price.

the prices will be different depending on where u live

I couldn't get 2000 for my 01 blaster an it was in great condition then i tryed 1700 an still no hits......my location must suck....hahaha an i had a pretty good list of mods.

Wow you cant sell blasters for sh*t here cause theres so many. I only paid 800 for my 03 and thats wasn't even a great deal. Plus most of them were stolen at one point so people get ride of them cheap.

i have an 06 done up pretty well brand new shape scarse in RI i can get 2800 which is good seeing i only payed 3000 new

in WI you do not see that many blasters here, mine can go for 3000-3800
alot of people have offered this amount of money for my blaster before but i love this blaster so much that i won't sell it diss me if u want i don't care

Thanks! I checked NADA and it said $1,030-$1,330. I may try and sell it or buy some parts to make it look nicer and sell it closer to $1,200. Otherwise I'm going no lower than $875. Only thing aftermarket it has is FMF. The rims and tires are a bit outdated.

the catalytic converter is going to be $700 and the front struts go for $1,000 a piece.

The converter should be pretty cheap. If you can salvage the headers, but the pipes, weld a... El Cheapo converter to it, and get a cheap Flowmaster or something, you're good to go. Just don't drive w/o the muffler or ya might risk blowing some rings.