DSCN5144.jpg

DSCN5145.jpg

DSCN5146.jpg

DSCN5148.jpg

DSCN5149.jpg

DSCN5150.jpg

Reactions: speedyslyder
Video 2.

Cold start with choke on 1st notch for 1st start up then no choke after. 310 main jet installed at the moment and will do a plug chop. Elevation: 30 m (98 ft) Temperature: 5c to 10c (41f to 50f)

Last edited:
Reactions: Awk08
I'm sorry to inform you Mark, but you have to start all over again, as I can't find a flaw anywhere, so you must have missed that part ! :)

Reactions: Markblaster
IT RUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude congratz, I know this build was exact down to the bolt, and I am super impressed! Gotta be one of the nicest builds here. Now go get it dirty!!!!

IT RUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude congratz, I know this build was exact down to the bolt, and I am super impressed! Gotta be one of the nicest builds here. Now go get it dirty!!!!

But but. Can I not just park in my bedroom and look at it with a face like this. :D

Wow. Just read through this whole thread. I was VERY scared at the end that you wouldn't have had it running LOL. GREAT JOB man, amazing build. Maybe mine will someday be like yours....hahahaha...riiiiiiigghht....

Thinking its about time I updated this.

I have sold the Blaster. The person that brought it says he might be joining this site.

Anyways I have moved on and going to be building my Wall-E robot That I have started.
I have also brought another bike that I will be using and not turning into a strip down project as I will be wanting to use the bike on weekends and at Xmas on my 3 week holiday. Brought a 2007 Kawasaki KX125 with a FMF gold series fatty and powercore 2. Renthal fatty bars. Printouts of rebuilds and parts history. Come with a like new extra back wheel and a old jug that needs re-coated, 2 extra new filters. Bike stand.

20171010_191135.jpg

20171010_191147.jpg

Yeah I get it its not blue. :D Go green hehe.

Last edited:
Reactions: speedyslyder