what size are these carbs? ?

Dec 14, 2015
Guy is selling both from an old Honda 250r he had both for 50. I figured I can't go wrong. I have full fmf exhaust bored 80 over port polish rad reed cage custom lid less air box now running stock carb. If you can tell from pic what size or could take a guess let me know. And if it's worth the deal. 1 pj 1 pwk
20160108_110020.jpg
20160108_110120.jpg

thats a good deal if they're complete, but don't match up with your FMF < they like the stock carb or 28mm.
could clean them up for resale and maybe double your $

I been wanting another exhaust it seems everyone runs these fmf fatty they are everywhere. Why don't the carbs go good? So I couldn't run either one of the carbs

I been wanting another exhaust it seems everyone runs these fmf fatty they are everywhere. Why don't the carbs go good? So I couldn't run either one of the carbs

the FMF is a bottom end to midrange pipe, which the stock carb works well with.
larger carbs lose bottom end but gain mid-top end, but won't gain top end with a bottom/mid pipe.

They are complete. So you say 50 a peice? I thought there where more like 100 each used..

sure you see them on ebay for $100-ish, and they'll probably still be there next year.
I paid $75 for my PJ-34 six years ago, you could get more when the right buyer comes along