what have u raced and won/lost?

in a drag ive raced
300ex <won by alot>
raptor 250 <3 lengths>
15,000 dollar 300ex lost bye a tire!!!!!!

raced my dads yfz and now i gotta scratched up chest protector lol

You only got a few scratches on your chest protector.... Until I got far enough away from you that you could not catch my roost HAHA! !

Well i just dragged against a yfz 450 on pavement....Lets just say it wasnt worth it....Cuz now i got a blown head gasket and a hell alot of noise coming out my motor...BUT I WON!!!

just tore it down and looked at the damage....Fried rings and blown head gasket and rod bearing is very sloppy now....YAY that race was so worth it.,...NOT!!!

Yes i did....but i half to admit the guy driving it sucks at driving. He dont even know how to take off with out giving it 1/4 throtle and dumping the clutch.

Thats my point exactly. It doesnt take a genius to realize that if a blaster was top dog on pavement or any other surface with its little 195 cc motor then we would have never had a yfz450 developed. Common man a yfz has nearly twice the motor and taller gearing. You are not going to keep up with it. Just check my sig - I own both of them and my Blaster has everything yours has.

i second that a yfz will eat ur ass!!!! i have a decent bb stroked blasty and i can run side by side with my buddies 07 yfz. hes got 13:1 comp,cam, and piped. i still have me stock gearing and when we hit about 40-50 he is gone!!!!

at an actual track, i raced my rm125 against alot of quads during regular hours, i beat every single one, except for a real hooked up raptor 700

I've raced a polaris sportsman 500, blew it's doors off.
i've raced a suzuki ltz400, blew it's doors off.
raced a polaris trailblazer 250 and made it look completely silly.
raced a raptor 250 and crossed the finish line 3 lengths ahead.

raced a honda trx250 no contest, i won hands down
raced a honda 300 ex and the 300ex owner sold it later.
so far i have only lost to a yamaha yz250 2 stroke.

check the mods to mine below.
simple tricks and mods, and this 1993 blaster absolutely screams!!!
iam going to do a 240 big bore kit here soon and combine the mods i have already down.
this thing is going to absolutely fly!!!

oh if anyone has a spare banshee frame for sale iam looking for one to put a honda interceptor 700 v4 engine on it.

it was probably cuz everyone had modded out 250fs tho

i dont have that kind of money

and i like 2 strokes better anyways

have raced pretty much everything out (I raced VET which is considered open-expert) I have won my class in the baja 1000, second overal at national hareand hounds, 3 world endurance records etc... most don't realize that motors don't usually win races, suspension wins races. unless you are constantly going over say 60 mph, than suspension is key because you can go faster than the guy with motor because you can handle better.

raced a raptor 660r lastnight... pulled 3-4 lenghts on him tell 50 mph due to traction issues for the 660.. than he screamed past me

beat a yz125
beat a polaris indy trail sled on a creek... he couldnt keep up

wasted the wifes polaris trail boss repetedly

wasted my old 84 atc 250r

riding the raptor i ran side by side with a beastly sounding banshee

..... beat afull size chevy truck on the ;lake with my blaster and my truck lol

raced a raptor 660r lastnight... pulled 3-4 lenghts on him tell 50 mph due to traction issues for the 660.. than he screamed past me

beat a yz125
beat a polaris indy trail sled on a creek... he couldnt keep up

wasted the wifes polaris trail boss repetedly

wasted my old 84 atc 250r

riding the raptor i ran side by side with a beastly sounding banshee

..... beat afull size chevy truck on the ;lake with my blaster and my truck lol

raptor only had maybe 15 studs in rear tires