what have u raced and won/lost?

i love reading these types of threads!!!lol id just like to see a video to half of the claims i just read!!! hell if some of you guys are right, im taking my stock blaster to the drag strip this weekend, cause hell i should be able to beat every damn thing there!!! LMAO

i raced a 800 polaris and it pulled its back wheels with my front bumper then we ran out of room 5th gear. raced a brute it did same thing think the brute might be a bit faster than polaris. raced a 400 4x4 08 honda smoked it. a 350 dont know what kind it was but smoked it. beat a warrior 2. i need 2 do more work so i dont get beat by the brute and polaris. think the brute was a 750 but im not sure. for a big 4x4 4 wheeler they move well.

polaris 800 was a 4x4 2. its hard for me 2 take off with them becuse my blaster wants 2 flip lol

my hubby always makin me go race people, last month he wanted me to race theses guys that had blasters with racing stickers and plaque and they looked fast(you know how fast them stickers make em) anyways raced em 3 times and won..then one of there buddies came and told me the guy i beat was crying.. ifelt sooo bad...really;) i race my mans lt250r and can beat him unless we bet,then he dumps that clutch and smokes me, he never loses a bet, especailly 2 me...

raced a warrior 350 beat it on drag and on track
raced a stock banshee on drag and track beat it
raced a raptor 660 on drag and track lost in drag won on trackI:I
and got beat by a hopped up banshee on steroids lol:">

any race banshee is gonna be faster than your blaster too i hear the same sh*t from alot of people, that there blaster beat a race banshee, no way. i never actually seen it, they all lose when it gets down to it. from stop in a drag you will not win, track is in the rider, drag is all bike and a 200 blaster will not beat a 350 twin banshee. modded blaster stock banshee, i can see it but not the other way, or even both modded banshee will win.

yea man, banshee was made to eat up any competition, my dad owns a banshee and from my personal experience of riding it i find it hard to believe a banshee being beat by a blaster, but yea i have raced fast blasters with it at the dunes and they didnt come close and my blaster isnt any different against it either, maybe a all out drag 240 stroker but still even that is hard to come by, blasters make better mx bikes then drag bikes at least thats what i use em for

my blaster is a 93 so it has the 5 speed tranny and my quad is stock.
ok here it is..
stock 86 honda 185 3 wheeler = ate him right up haha
stock 94 250 quadrunner = blew him right away haha
stock 08 330 polaris trailblazer = beat him
stock 89 suzuki lt230 = beat him by a little bit
stock 08 raptor 350 = lost not by much tho its the damn torque haha..

my blaster is a 93 so it has the 5 speed tranny and my quad is stock.
ok here it is..
stock 86 honda 185 3 wheeler = ate him right up haha
stock 94 250 quadrunner = blew him right away haha
stock 08 330 polaris trailblazer = beat him
stock 89 suzuki lt230 = beat him by a little bit
stock 08 raptor 350 = lost not by much tho its the damn torque haha..
not to make you sound like a total idiot, but all blasters were 6 speed. :">

lmao... i raced an 03 blaster yesterday just spacers.. he thought he was bad ass till i passed him in 3rd with the tires floating..

Dont forget it was 2 AA Batteries overbore.. :-D

Anyway...

Finally got the balls to race my dads 400cc Honda utility.

Off the start he was ahead by alot but when i hit 6th gear he couldent keep up. My dad also weighs 250 pounds and his quad is stock..

I dont have much on mine.. Just fmf gold exhaust and some tires.

Seriously though.. I dont got balls to go up against the fisher price beast...

well i beat our polaris magnum 500 and won
raced our raptor 350 and beat it
raced my dads yfz and now i gotta scratched up chest protector :( lol