Votes: 2 3.9%
  • bald tires

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Sedona

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • none, i wheelie all day

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
I was running mud lites f/r but that blaster got stolen years ago :(. I loved that setup, although I will admit that I'm sure there are better tires. If it was 4x4, I think mud lites up front are key, but not being 4x4 I've been looking for something big, agressive side lugs for turning and light yet durable...pretty much a wonder tire!! For now I still have the stockers up front because they have decent tread and they do alright, no complaints.

Interested in what people that ride aggressively in the woods use??

I run Maxxis Razr's all around. Great tires for aggressive trail and dirt riding. But there is nothing really wrong with stock front tires as long as the tread is still good. They served me well for awhile. I just hate the flimsy stock front wheels. I need an upgrade the way I ride! Lol

I run Maxxis Razr's all around. Great tires for aggressive trail and dirt riding. But there is nothing really wrong with stock front tires as long as the tread is still good. They served me well for awhile. I just hate the flimsy stock front wheels. I need an upgrade the way I ride! Lol

They're not that bad, at least they're a dime a dozen. People always selling stock front wheel/tires for cheap with great tread. I agree the stock fronts aren't a bad tire, but I'm sure there is something even better, haha.

awful generic ballot for " maxxis mx or xc tire", etc..... :D

So many there to choose from....

I ride a lot of XC type stuff.... (rough woods, hills, rocks, smooth rock, hard pack, mud, water, etc....) Running GBC x-rex's 21 fronts, same as maxxis razr 2's.......

They seem to be the best bang for my buck right now.....

i used alot of diffrent tires and i still gotta say the kenda kutter 6 ply are the champs...tho since they've been on the shee i cant get them to hook up until 4th gear lol