What did you do to your blaster today?

put some banshee front shocks on and took it out ridin. got nice and muddy, and compared to stock blaster shocks the stock banshee fronts are way better, for the money ($38 shipped egay snipe lol) a nice upgrade.

rejetted it bumped it up to a 300 main, took it for a spin then it died, i kicked it over once, and it had no compression...FML...time for a new topend
1.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
I repainted my plastics yet again they look allot better Butstill kinda look sh*tty lol I tryed priming them before and painting with non plastic paint because i didnt think it would matter BUT it did .. so i repainted them with the fusion and it looked better until I ratched away and sat metal and what not on them and color came through so i repainted them again twice about to get some clear coat and go over it a few hundred times.. lol

lmao i just found out my 96 is a 94 unless i counted to the tenth letter wrong on my s.n

lol ill just put a single nice coat on then so the plastic is shiny and not so flat

rode the crap out of it........ not much else, exept maintenance, changes spark plug, burned myself on the pipe, checked air pressure, laddddy laddy da, lots of crap

Finally got it out on the trails!!!!

Then it was re-greasing my a-arms and stem, put my meshed 03' hood back on, then took it off becuase i wanted black mesh, painted the mesh black, re-meshed the hood, put it on took off my front fenders, thought about cleaning it..... then put it up.

got it all tore apart and took to my buddies to get bored .10 over,ordered a new topend, new reeds on the way, sandblasted the frame and started sandind down the fenders and getting them ready for paint...

i put on some new tie rod ends got the front hubs finished up and sat on it and pretended i was riding lol (sound affects and all)