Update on my 02 blaster its been one month Hot pics of the wife too :-)

Nice Blast Her...... I mean Blaster! lol Just a little further with that shirt and you can send me some pics. lol Sorry but I don't give rep till I see boobies......lol

helll you cant post it on here but i gotta phone haah. and keep the pics rollin

hey guys sorry for the late replies i will post up some new pics very soon she just got her a little Honda recon so we will get some "shots" on it not that you guys will care for the Honda lol
WP_000091.jpg

no offense but....Ive seen better and a public display of another mans woman is a bit distasteful if you ask me and a woman that goes along with it wont be around much longer to be youur trophy

no offense but....Ive seen better and a public display of another mans woman is a bit distasteful if you ask me and a woman that goes along with it wont be around much longer to be youur trophy

To be honest with you "trophy" is not what she is to me that's my wife and if you really want to know she enjoys attention just as much as i do lol. Now as far as what you wanna say something as disrespectful as "you seen better" then by all means you don't have to come to my thread . If everyone wants i will just take the pics down and a mod can close this thread if they want thank EvilElvis for being a douchefag.

Uncalled for, stereotyping that beautiful girls who don't mind their photo being taken arnt in love with their partner isn't right. Are sating that every model is a tramp?

If had a catch like that I would wanna show her off to, it is human nature

I really want to thank everyone for the feedback both on my blaster and Sarah my wife I didn't post up these to be a showoff or make anyone hate me. I posted these up because i thought it would be funny and get a good start with letting people know about me and Sarah and the blaster i will be putting a video up of out riding area in my back yard and some track time at Haspin .
the blaster and her recon
WP_000155.jpg

WP_000154.jpg

WP_000153.jpg

sweet bmx vid dave, and cool ass ending !!!!!!

I agree, sweet bmx vid, nice blasty and oh yes a very, very hot wife! :) Nice pics :) My man is too greedy to let me post pics of any sort like that lol :p

Seriously thank you everyone who has been so great with the comments Sarah says thanks and will be sure and be in the video and will thanks you all on there as well