Update on my 02 blaster its been one month Hot pics of the wife too :-)

hey guys sorry for the late replies i will post up some new pics very soon she just got her a little Honda recon so we will get some "shots" on it not that you guys will care for the Honda lol
WP_000091.jpg

Say hello to my new desktop background at work...... :)

Hey Dave dont worry about elvis. He is just jealous. No thanks needed here, we should be thanking you for brightening up our day with your blasty pictures and your beautiful wife. I beleive that if anything these pictures show a very strong marriage. Not too many wives will go rding with their husbands much less let them take pics of them or even post them on an internet forum. Looks like you, my friend, are set for life.

Watched a few seconds then said no biggy, but you mention the ending so had to go back and see, it was a cool ending.

you're right, there was "no biggie" ...as in no new tricks we've never seen before, or any 30' airs, but to me, the ease at which he did what he did was cool to me, although i'm not a bmx'r
i liked what i saw !!!!!

Well a quick up date on some pics will be a little bit we were riding with some friends all day this past weekend and on sunday while heading back Sarah took a bit of a spill flipped the recon over and took her with it the bars bent down and it ripped her helmet off and something put a cut about a half of an inch on the top of her head and i freaked because i seen blood we were only a few yards away from the entrance to the path to our house so after checking her over to make sure nothing was serious i carried her to the house so i could look her over a little better and seen the gash so we went to the ER and did all the scans put her in a neck brace to make sure nothing was wrong and she hated that then she started to come out of the shock and said "i feel so stupid for crying" i told her she did great and that stuff happens shes still new to riding but i was right behind her and she just caught a rut that we have went through a hundred times but this time i think she tried to power through it and well it went over . But everything is ok she is fine has one staple in the top of her head and bruised ribs . She is even back to her self lol trying to rape me in my sleep haha .

We were going to do a little shoot this past weekend washing off the quads but that didn't happen lol

its confirmed we will have a bikini shoot this weekend tho its going to be a lot of booty shots cause she has a bruise on her right leg from the flip on the quad.

That sucks about the accident.

I flipped a Recon on top of me once, but Im big enough I was able to hold onto it and kick it off the top of me and it landed on its wheels, no damage. Sarah wouldnt have been able to do that :(

thanks guys yeah she is tough but i think it hurt her pride lol but we went to visit some friends about and hour and a half away and they have a place called iron pony its the most amazing shop ever she got new boots 99.00 a new bell helmet 24.99 and a couple new pairs of riding pants 14.99 each and jerseys 11.00 each i got one jersey lol there was so much stuff to look at and it sucked because we got there with like 45 mins before they closed so i am going to go back and do some shopping of my own. Thanks again for all the great compliments you guys are awesome....from sarah

Yea I ordered riding pants for my boyfriend and I, and an extra helmet for me an only spent $70 including shipping from Iron Pony Motorsports!!! Loved it!!! :)

We were going to do a little shoot this past weekend washing off the quads but that didn't happen lol

its confirmed we will have a bikini shoot this weekend tho its going to be a lot of booty shots cause she has a bruise on her right leg from the flip on the quad.

did this shoot ever happen? lol