Update on my 02 blaster its been one month Hot pics of the wife too :-)

Honda Dave

Jun 18, 2011
Franklin,Ohio
nothing crazy just normal stuff that you all already have but i am loving this blaster and going to ride all weekend with my froms from up north heading out to Haspin Acres so stoked
headlight and kill switch gone
WP_000123.jpg

new key location
WP_000124.jpg

WP_000125.jpg

haha i would. and yeah i did lol though about pm'ing you to see if they were good and would sell i need some fronts BAD pretty much anything would work.
and wouldnt mind more pics of the wife lol

maximum reps for my new best freind on here for the awesome wifey pics.
you rock bro !!!!

edit ...............look at them green boxes now, keep them pics comin and you'll have 2 rows of green like me !!!!!!!
you went from zero, to almost hero, in one thread !!!!
hahahahaaaaa

damn bro, remind me ...where do you live, cause i see minimal curtains/blinds on them bedroom windows, don't pay no attention to them sounds outside later on, it's only me in that tree across the yard !!!!!
hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

yeah my next door neighbor said he seen some action go down the other night i just cracked up laughing told him sorry about that and he said dont be lol

edit we are remodeling this house right now so everything kinda look like crap lol live out of one room for right now

awwwwwe she is blushing now.......i will get her in her riding gear and have a really nice shoot for you guys.

these aren't her first time posing, good stuff !!!!!
oh, and nice work on the blasty too

Ask that wife of yours if she would like to go for a ride on a yfz50 ill show her what a "ruff ride" is lol ! sweet blaster and wife man :D

Haha omg you have no idea how rough she can be lol :D we are packed up and heading out to ride in a little bit but i have to check her oil first ;) and will get some shots of her today for you guys