twist throttle

i've had my dirtbike for like 4 years and i sold that to get money to help get the blaster, haven't had much experience with the push but i deff like it better

they can be good for long rides, but if you are trying to climb through ravines / etc, it makes it really easy to twist the throttle at the wrong time when you are trying to pull your weight forward for the climb. I've seen way too many people with twist throttles shoot their quads straight up or have them come back on them. Just depends on the type of riding you do. There is a slip on type that when you twist it activates the thumb throttle but that you can twist forward out of the way which may be the best of both worlds, but I've never tried it.

they can be good for long rides, but if you are trying to climb through ravines / etc, it makes it really easy to twist the throttle at the wrong time when you are trying to pull your weight forward for the climb. I've seen way too many people with twist throttles shoot their quads straight up or have them come back on them. Just depends on the type of riding you do. There is a slip on type that when you twist it activates the thumb throttle but that you can twist forward out of the way which may be the best of both worlds, but I've never tried it.

yea ive seen the slip on throttle to,im not to sure on how well it is tho,never tried it.

they actually make one that has both....that seems alsome...umm i switch back and forth honestly...it's fun but it seems to pin a lot faster so it will be a lil more fun :) and u just have to remember your riding with one before you grip the handle bars and lean back for some woops cause it will pull up and rip your rear bumper off lol...oh and one more thing if u let someone else ride your blaster make sure they don't wreck your bike lol like someone did to me :p by the way congrads on the buy i hope u like both things u bought

my banshee is a twist...i recommend it..if your more experienced..but idk because i never rode the other thingy LOL + the banshee was my first real quad sooo...maybe twist is good