Tweaked Frame

Andy

Oct 9, 2010
Lake Zurich, IL
From picture posts below you can see how my frame is bent to point front end to the left (seems about about 15 degs from centerline). Can actually really notice this comparing tight left vs right turns. One pic is from top, other is the spot on frame where bend is most obvious. Thinking to just try to pick-up a straight frame to swap, what do you guys think? Does anyone actually try to straighten these? Seems frames readily available and fairly cheap on egay (except for the shipping costs).

Sorry, pics sorta blurry, just have camera on phone.

15yw1kz.jpg

2pye1ee.jpg

You want an 03-06 frame.Don't settle for an 88-02 frame.Also consider buying a gusset kit and have it welded in,you will never have that problem again.

ya get the 03+ frame. and dont listen to the retard acid, his quad is like those workout bikes, never moves.

thanks yeah gussets sound like the way to go, do you guys just make your own or use one of these kits.... found some from a place called Tarantula Performance?

yeah if I could just get better at the long wheelies I'd be all setI:I

ya get the 03+ frame. and dont listen to the retard acid, his quad is like those workout bikes, never moves.

WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM? are like 10 yrs old? Seriously. What do you know about me or my bike? My bike is a raptor. Runs like a champ. The blaster was a build from a basket case to teach my son how to build and repair a bike. I didn't run out to the dealer and buy him one.
You post no pics. You bash everyone here. Do you even have a ride?
Really. How old are you?

Last edited: