trash talk on blasters

chevymuddman

Jan 22, 2010
acme pa
just wanted to know what kind of b.s these guys on ex's, an banshees ,ect say bout your blasters.ill start. some kid came up to me and told me that my blastys a pos and hes only 16 and riding a 350 rappy. thats finee by me cuz ive only been ridin since 04 and dont have much experience ridin.

how the hell do you bump a thread you just started after starting it 2 mins prior to?

some of you guys must live around and ride around some ass holes...i have yet to come across other riders that dont have mutual respect unless your acting like a dick...

sounds like my brother in-law, he had his kfx700 before i bought my blaster, sayin it was the most powerful, best all around, sport quad ever built, and was talkin sh*t about why i'm gettin a beginners quad, a few trips out on the trails with me and the blaster, and now he wants one, makin up excuses like... my quad is just too big and heavy, blah, blah blah
and he also stated one time, "this sucks, you're killin my $5000 machine on a $1500 machine
i luv the trash talk, then i let my roost do the talkin !!!!!!!!!

i just got my blaster a few months ago and it only lasted 2 days before the engine blew up but for those 2 days everyone was on my nuts about taking it for a ride. yall must ride with some real asswipes seriously, what kind of nut case disses their friends/family/ riding buddies cus they overpaid for a quad.

the difference between the speed and acceleration of a blaster and a 400 or 450 is not that much if you think about it. the 450's have an engine with TWICE as much displacement or more! they should be able to cram waaaaaay more power in them then they do. its not like a 400ex accelerates TWICE as fast as a blaster or even has twice the top speed.

blasters are great reliable simple quads. they may not be the very fastest out of all quads BUT if there was a contest for the smallest cc / lightest/ quickest quad i bet the blaster would be king.

in my honest opinion i think blasters are way better then a 450, they are MUCH cheaper to buy and modify, you could have 2 or 3 totally hooked up out of your mind blasters for the price of 1 STOCK brand new yfz 450.

also going 110MPH on a bike through trails is a great way to get brain damage when you smack your f*ckin head into a tree. and lets be honest accidents happen and everyone flips, rolls, or crashes once in a while which really SUCKS ASS when your buddy wraps his 5000$ kfx 700 around a tree

/rant over

hahaha i *play trash talk* i dont care what you ride, your out riding and your having fun, but yea there a couple choice few on here who i am always talking trash to and they no who they are, but in real life i dont really talk trash, except for my dad and his slow sh*tty 250r, ha

it's all just freindly competition, except some get sh*tty when they paid to much and cant compete !!!!!!

a couple of my buddies trash our bikes just because they're two strokes and "old and outdated junk" as they call em. yet they never wanna race agaibst this "junk"

If you wanna hear trash talk then buy a Harley. Every frigging jap bike rider you come across wants to tell you how great their rice burner is and how mine is slow and leaks oil.
My ultra glide is Putin out 112 up and 107 ft lbs of torque. I enjoy pissin on a gold wing once in a while. But when they start flapping thief gums I just smile and say thank you or that's nice. My softail is good for over 140 mph. Got 124 cu in on that one. Usually if I'm in the mood, I just smile and say " hmmm... Old? Slow? Which motor company has more NHRA drag titles then all 3 jap co.s put together?" it's all trash talk. Don't acknowledge it.

this kid i go to school with trys to tell me that he will woop my ass in a race on his POS 350 banshee. his banshee has no exhaust, a bent frame, and is running WAYYY lean, plus his skidplate isnt on the correct way so while hes riding, this thing is bouncing up and down and the skid plate is rocking around. and he has like an inch of lag when you push the throttle.

This idiot that I talked to once on facebook (friend of a friend) was trying to tell me his suzuki quad runner 250 is easily 50kmph faster than my blaster. uhhhh retarded? All my friends I regularly ride with knew it was a good quad when I bought it. no trash talk there.

Everyone says everything sucks, but no one ever gives a reason. any real reason anyway.

nobody around here talks sh*t about my blasty, ive beaten thier 350 rappys, and thier 400ex's multiple times even the 450 guys are impressed with what my baby can do hahaaaaaa :D :D :D

nobody around here talks sh*t about my blasty, ive beaten thier 350 rappys, and thier 400ex's multiple times even the 450 guys are impressed with what my baby can do hahaaaaaa :D :D :D

Just show them the sticker on your tank.They will shut up.lol

Got a boy at work that loves calling my Blaster a powerwheels. I don't mind. He thinks his 250 4 stroke he had was fast.a stock one at that. He's ones of them kids that won't listen to anyone.He thinks it would beat my Blaster because his was 50cc bigger. Bbbaaaahhaaahhaa.

i surely expected some trash talk at busco from the e2s guys on $10,000 drag banshees, but we represented so well, rode way more than anyone else, and actually prolly made them respect us even more, but they were all cool as hell, and even refered to us as the "angry blasters" !!!!!

when the gate drops bull sh*t stops

There are 2 raptors and 2 450's in this group!!
40e33698-b6ed-4f90-a464-11c8b336206df.jpg

e8ca57bf-b589-4291-9af9-381a54d378fdf.jpg

dcc7ccb4-0b8e-4bcd-a0ef-5c0f9f7254abf.jpg

886696e4-7a3a-4faf-81cf-8ff0b403254cf.jpg

369da61d-90d9-41b8-a0a9-9e7cceaf6ed1f.jpg

326c97e0-c787-4ee1-a403-b6bea34cd9d5f.jpg

43266028-9263-4371-b363-c817354a9715f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: