Cool LONG Riding Stories Updated when a new one arrives

KJsimz1102

May 29, 2008
Ok guys, i sold my blaster today and im gettin my lt250 soon but i thought id share my blasters war stories

1well i go out riding. me and 2 of my buddies. one on a warrior. one on a raptor 350. were all havin fun. i race the warrior and i lose. Just because

i launched in 1st and i stopped way early cuz of the dust and i didnt have my facesheild down so i had to stop or i woulda hit him cuz i couldnt see

it. i let it cool down for a min to walk up to see this hill to see how high it was. got back down. started her up got like 50 feet and halfway up that

hill and it was kinda steep. and it starts bogging down. It felt similar to when my stater kicked the bucket. But i had replaced it so that was all

good. ANd i had a 02 so wired brakes backing down a hill wasnt fun. i got her back downand tried to move again. theres like this small 25 foot hill

that u can get roling but not fast. and it was dying so i diceded to go down it, i was floring it doing 5 mph, and it like coughing with power, liek

small surges. so it univebitly stalled, couldnt get it kicked going. towed it most of the way home then it randomly started and ran enough to get it

home but still power surges. i let her cool down and started the work. i checked the oil gas then went to the plug.. the top was bent off so i was

getting a bad connection. changed the plug. she started right up. smoked like a 18 year old kid in amsterdam. I knew the rings were bad. ordered

em up. and i thought hey i may as well replace the pistion while im there cu it hasnt been replaced before. so i got it all togeather, and it started

up alright, had 120 compression ran good for a min. well 5 min tops. it then started surging but really bad . i checked everything and couldnt get it.

ripped off the head. and the brand newpiston cracked. right on the top of the head. so i went back to the place i bought it from. in the store i

brought my piston, rings slip ect and the jug and head. he said he told me tobring the stock piston when i called ahead of time, bs, he taked the

rings off, and says it fits lose, it wasnt real lose, bs, its suposed to be a bt lose without the rings on. he wouldnt return my money or give me a

difrent piston, so i had it bored and had a weisco kit piston matched to it. threw it in. ran good for the first time but wouldnt idle. so i started

ajusting the mixture and the idle screw. idle screw didnt do mutch. and then after a min. it wouldnt start at all, not this time im getting mad. So i

pop startit with my litttttttttle predator 90 2 stroke. i wont buy a 4 poke did once and hated it. so i can pop start it and it wont idle or i cant get it to

idle with the screws. so i run it for 5 min just not lettin it die so then i puled back in home and it died. so i diceded to test my compression. my foot

felt like it had enough. btu i ended up going to buy a 40 dollar stupid compression tester id use once. i ended up getting 30 pounds. soi ripped it

apart. AGAIN the new piston after it was bored . cracked GRRRRRRRRRRRR. i didnt even call troy city about it. i set to look for a new motor becaus

ei didnt want to spend the money on a motor that needed somehting in the bottem end. and i dont know how to do it and i cant afford for to have a

70 per hour person do it when he could easily say it took me 10 hours. so i set out for a motor. found afew shady guys who said theyd ship it but

cant pick it up when im a halfa hour away. so i found a nice guy on here, forgot his handle. but agreed on a price for 500 but if i added my broken

motor it would be 350. i went to his house to put the motor in. he was reallly nice and let us use the toos his jack chairs ect. so we got the motor

ion. btw its 2 and a half hours away doing 85 the whole way. i made a bit of money going there. gave a lady a 5 for a toll and got a 20 back???lol.

we were in aa dodge caravan without the back seats. the new dodge carvan coupe . so we stared it up and she went staight to the rev limiter. and i

hit the kill switch to turn it off. turned the idle screw down. and it didnt do much so we backed it out and out . then . SOMETHING CRAZY HAPPEND.

ive heard of it before. and i thought it was gonna blow the motor. it hit the rev limiter. went wide open. and wouldnt shut off. shut off the key, kill

sitch, spark plug cappe. turned off the gas. nothing. and now its been almost 5 min wide open. we flodded it by turning the gas on and using the

choke. i let it cool down for a while amd tried it again. sam thng but the key worked. the reason for this is . a motor on my blaster works like a

piston moves up and down. spark pug lited the gas. but when the piston get to hot(it did ebcause of my air settings) it will keep burning without

spark because the hot pisston will jsut burn up the gas. the idle screw wouldnt do anything so i messed with the air screw. and i got it to work

better so i went home took it out 2 days in a row for whole days. got home.

chapter 2

i took it out. and i was with my friend on his scrambler 500. and hes flying down this road. to get to a trail. and i needed to stay with em. so i keep

up with em. and a blaster wiht a cracked header= LOUD. so i hear cop sirens, i was down at this pit riding it hard to make shrue the motor i bought

was good for like 3hours. me and afew other quads. so i leve to go to another pit. thats why i went up this road. maby a mile and half. and im at a

cop of a hill going around a right and im in the middle of the old pit i was at to the one i was going to and i wen tup a hill and saw the lights. so i

hit it up to sixth and told my buddy to slow down and cuz i saw this little trail and we pulled in. it was a drop into mud and sa rutted hill where my

quad bottemed out. i have 22s. and i kept going lower and lower into this hill then up and down. swatting out branches like i was in the rainforest.

it hadent been used in a while and i know why. so i pulled in got low were no one could see me once i got down and parked and shut her off. we

were safe. for then.

i went home right after that .

chapter 3

next day. i go out. same people me and my friend onthe scrambler.and we went to the diffrent pit. its mostly sand and hills for some sweet

rainbows wiht its like a half of a bowl. like take a soup bowl ad in youre ming cut it in hallf and picture its made out of sand and thats what it is.

but theres this part with a good 40 feet of water that dont look that deep. m 4w4 friend who brags that hes got 4wd gets 110 feet in. and stuck.

grab bar is underwater. he yells for me and i say. what, ya trin to hydroplain over that? and i try to pull him out. i jumped in the clay and lost a

shoe. grr. then i had a brand new expensive toe strap. couldnt toe em out with my blaster. and i tried to get afew people tht were on these

dirtbikes to help pull the toe strab but they said they didnt wana get thier clothcs dirty. whne they didnt even have to go in the clay that i was

covered in. so fine. i then hear this awsome sound. even for a 4 stroke i hear 2 quard coming. a 400ex and a 08 worked out 700r. i was hoping for

a ultitly with a friendly guy but we got the same thing with a raptor. nice guys. the 400 ex had a broken grab bar. so we get pulling. im siting on

the back getting my leg burnt off by the hmf pipe. im wearin shorts. im sitting on the back a guy in the middle riding it and then a guy stanging on

the front. we eneded up trying to pull like 200 pounds of clay ontop of a heavy quad. so we try going backwords. were streaching my toe strap

ontop of thiers we tied to it. so we get ot the back start pulling and hes shifting. he was int he top of 4th spinning. and were we were we couldnt

see if he was moving. but we actully got him out. it was great. i ended up acdentily leaving my toe strap wiht them. o well

THE BEST PART

This is what every rider needs to live by. after its out and everything my friend goes up and pulls out some money and says thanks go buy a drink .

and for his life he couldnt ge tthe guy to take it. he wouldnt. my frined was like why wont ya take it ya spend a hour of ncie riding weather helpin

me. he said"dude we both ride, were brothers, we gota stick togeather and help out when help is needed, we cant let the people try and catch us

for doing whats fun, keep it to pay the tickets and for louder pipes" we all just smiled

I hope ya all enjoyed the stories. i got more btu its like 5 am now andill make more

i just sold my blaster for 18 today and im getting a workeddddd out 92lt250 with everything done. draggede out and will do a top speed of 900, i

cant wait
thanks guys